Gatelys Shopping / Outrageous customer service behavior

I had read the numerous complaints about Gately's poor service but thought these were probably "sour grapes" - WRONG!!. I have had the worst experience possible with this company. I ordered a car charger for the SG2 skycaddy golf GPS system. I ordered the serial version, the one shown online, but received the USB version. Thinking it would be an easy remedy - return the car charger and have it replaced with the correct one - I called their customer service number four times; each time being put on hold 30 minutes or longer, then being bumped off the phone line. I emailed them three times, but did not receive the courtesy of a reply. This is outrageous behavior for an online company selling across state lines.

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Sep, 2007
    Gatelys Shopping - Credit Card charge when order was canceled!

My credit card was charged for an order that I canceled thru Sleek Spaces which does business thru Gatelys. This happened in July 07. My phone calls & emails for a credit card refund have yet to be returned. I would recommend that you do not order any products thru either company!

• Mv
      24th of Sep, 2007

Last week, I was told Gatelys recently declared bankruptcy. Nice!

• Mi
      12th of Oct, 2007
    Gatelys - Item not received!

I purchased as item from Gatelys and the item was never sent out. No one at Gatelys answers the phones, it goes to voice mail, and the mail box is always full. They do not return emails. PLEASE do not purchase from the fraud company!
    Thanks.

• Te
      5th of Nov, 2007
    Gatelys - Stole my money

I ordered a bed and two night stands August 6, 2007. My account was charged and we never received the merchandise mail ordered.