Gately's or Futons Store / Do not buy from Gately's or Futons store!

I purchased a futon online on 8/10/07. My credit card was charged immediately. I received no email confirm on placing an order or shipping info.

I called to follow up and received a email confirm with no order status. I waited 2 weeks and made several calls to check on the status. I never received a call back stating the status of my order. I decided to cancel and request a refund. Today is 9/7/07 and I'm still waiting for my refund. The order shows a status of canceled but no credit has been issued. Save yourself some aggravation. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. GATELY'S OR FUTONS STORE.

Comments

• Ke
      14th of Sep, 2007

I also purchased a bedroom set from Gatleys and was told July 28 was my delivery. The bed never arrived. I have sent over 30 emails to the company and 3 letters to the president with no response. Dont bother calling the 800 number on the website as it will constantly go to busy and if you are lucky enough to a recording you will never speak with someone.

The company is a fraud!

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2007

My complaint is very similar to others. Ordered a bed in early August with a promised delivery date of Aug. 18-20. Never received email for delivery. Getting through to customer service is a joke... long waits... no one knows anything... Got one email promising to check into the matter by Drew@gatelys.com (he is supposed to be the manager of the company that sells the bed. He never responded. I have sent several emails that have gone unresponded. If you choose the option to press #1 and leave a message, which I have done several times, no one will ever call back (or no one has called me back). I just canceled the Order on 9/14...I was told the money will be posted in 7-10 days. Time will tell. Gatelys tells me the problem is with the vendor not them. I would like to agree, however, Gatelys has been so very non-responsive and uncooperative throughout. I suggest not dealing with Bedroom King or Futon Store. I certainly wish I had not... and my daughter still does not have her bed.