Gately's Family of Stores / Home Fitness Club / Haven't received order!

BEWARE! I ordered a elliptical from the gatelys home fitness club online. I ordered it and they told me i would receive it in 7-10 business days, Today is day 10 and i have not received a email from them nor have they charged the machine to my account yet. Might i add, this is a gift and it doesn't look like it will get here in time. I have tried calling several times and i repeatedly get a message saying i'm not calling during regular business hours( which i am) and i leave messages and no one calls me back. I have also sent email and haven't received a reply. Today i tried to pull up the website that i purchased this machine from and it isn't there anymore. Its like they shut it down or something. I am very computer savvy and its just not there anymore. I'm beginning to think its a scam. Although there is no money missing from my account... yet. If anyone has had a similar experience or knows if this company is legit it would be greatly appreciated.

De

Comments

Al
  2nd of Nov, 2007

"Unfortunately they charged my C/C and I have yet to receive the product or an e-mail about my product. It has been almost 2 weeks. Mine was purchased from Monster Bounce same company.

Ki
  5th of Nov, 2007

We ordered 12 BOSU balls for our studio on October 5th and have yet to receive them. We got an apology email saying that they would ship in the 7-10 days, no word, no balls, no nothing. We threatened action against them if they didn't refund our money and still no response.

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2008

I ordered a $600 rowing machine, said delivery would be 4-6weeks. That was in september. Like many of you I have called only to get the automated machine stating I need to call during business hours, I have sent emails with no reply.

Is there any other course of action?