Gately/Sleek Spaces / Furniture Never Arrived- Biggest Internet Scam

United States Review updated:
I ordered a bedroom suite, which cost $1,699.00- free shipping and no taxes. The company sent a confirmation number via email, which began with the letters, "SLK", followed by a five-digit number. In the email it stated that the furniture will be shipped out within a few days. After a week, I decided to call the phone number [protected], to inquire about the furniture. I spoke with a customer service representative, and she told me that the furniture is on back order, which is located in a warehouse in California. She said that the furniture was scheduled to be shipped out on the 10/27/07. She also mentioned that my credit card will not be debited until the 10/27/07, which was a big lie. I checked my credit card statement and Gately debited my credit card on the 10/09/07. It's been several weeks of calling a fictitious phone number, in which all mail boxes are full. I contacted my credit card company, and they provided a different phone number, [protected]. This number is located in Colorado, and Gately/Sleek Spaces supposed to be located in California. Long story, short- my furniture never arrived, I'm out of money, and I can not make contact with a human voice. Don't buy anything from this company. Internet scam! They are pigs!
Sh

Comments

Sh
  1st of Nov, 2007
I ordered a bedroom suite, which cost $1,699.00- free shipping and no taxes. The company sent a confirmation number via email, which began with the letters, "SLK", followed by a five-digit number. In the email it stated that the furniture will be shipped out within a few days. After a week, I decided to call the phone number (800) 266-9141, to inquire about the furniture. I spoke with a customer service representative, and she told me that the furniture is on back order, which is located in a warehouse in California. She said that the furniture was scheduled to be shipped out on the 10/27/07. She also mentioned that my credit card will not be debited until the 10/27/07, which was a big lie. I checked my credit card statement and Gately debited my credit card on the 10/09/07. It's been several weeks of calling a fictitious phone number, in which all mail boxes are full. I contacted my credit card company, and they provided a different phone number, 303-790-2226. This number is located in Colorado, and Gately/Sleek Spaces supposed to be located in California. Long story, short- my furniture never arrived, I'm out of money, and I can not make contact with a human voice. Don't buy anything from this company. Internet scam! They are pigs!
Ye
  1st of Nov, 2007
I have exactly same problem.
Mi
  4th of Nov, 2007
I had the same experience. My purchase was just a 9 $ set of swatches, around 10/19/07. I got the confirmation email with order no. The web site is now down so I could not check the status. On my email there is no phone number and every google I do either leads to here or their non existent web site. I guess we are lucky. We were buying the swatches to decide on the color of a couch. Since we didn't get the swatches, we didn't order the couch... I think they are out of business...
Am
  11th of Nov, 2007
Wow, same thing happened to me- I was charged the day of the order and was told that my table was on back order and asked if I would like to wait, well, long story short for me, nothing ever came, I could never get a hold of anyone and after I canceled my order and had confirmation of this- I was never refunded!! out $1,200.00 dollars
Ri
  17th of Nov, 2007
Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with Sleek Spaces. We are Paradigm Gallery (www.pgmod.com), and have been recently flooded with customers who have been swindled by the Gately's family of sites. We'd love to help.

Since we often carry the same products as Sleek Spaces, feel free to browse our site. If you see the item you purchased from Sleek Spaces, we will give you 10% off... no questions asked.

Again, we're sorry to hear of your experience and would love to assist in anyway we can.

Respectfully