GasolineRedemption.com / Free Gas

1 14100 Walsingham Rd., Ste. 36, Box 12Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-514-0366

This "$150 gas voucher" was advertized to attract people to a timeshare presentation. Here's the deal...you send them $5 for postage and handling of the gas cards, then send them $100 in gas receipts per month from the same gas station, and they'll send you a $25 gift card to that gas station for every month you do that. They claim it has to be from the same gas station because the only way they can get the gas companies to agree to give out these cards is by showing that they're building brand loyalty. At the last month of the agreement, they'll supposedly send you a $30 gift card to reimburse you for the initial $5.

My first month of receipt collection was August, 2008. I followed their rules and sent in receipts for August through November. I didn't do my last two months because when I didn't receive my cards by November I got suspicious. Here it is, the middle of February, 2009, and I have yet to receive any gas cards. I e-mailed them about this December 22, and got a response nine days later saying they experienced some "sequel server database crash, " and I WILL get everything promised to me. A month and a half later, still nothing. I just today e-mailed them again. We'll see what happens.

More GasolineRedemption.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Feb, 2009

I have the same complaint! I have mailed 4 seperate $100 vouchers for months ending September, 2008; October 21, 2008; November 23, 2008 and December 30, 2008! For each voucher I sent, I received acknowledgement of receipt but as of this date, February 28, I have received no rebates. You people are delinquent on all 4 rebates and if I do not receive these promised rebates soon, I will in fact pursue criminal complaints against your company! Hoping to hear from you soon, I remain Jack

• Vi
      1st of Mar, 2009

Same here. Here's a copy of my most recent e-mails to them regarding the problems. I think we should all report them to the BBB.

To date, I have still not received any gift cards through this program, even though you have acknowledged receipt of every month's paperwork "in good order" since August, 2008. Also, my coupons run out in April, and I hope I don't have to wait until then to request the additional ones, because at this rate, I won't receive them in time to use them and thereby forfeit the remainder of my refunds (assuming I will at some time receive the ones that are due so far). Also, all of the phone numbers provided in your voicemail and website are non-working numbers.

The first coupon I submitted was for August, and I should have enough coupons to go through July, since it was for one full year for a total of $300. When will you be sending the additional coupons and the overdue gift cards?

If this matter is not completely resolved to my satisfaction by the end of March, I will be reporting it to the Better Business Bureau!

• Jj
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I started mailing my Gasoline Redemption receipts/coupons during October '2008 and to date (03/2009) I have not received one $25 voucher as promised.

I received acknowledgement via e-mail of gasoline/coupon receipts, but that is all.

To date, I have mailed receipts/coupons for October '2008, November '2008, December '2008, January '2009, February '2009. I also have paid my $5 "start-up fee" via PayPal.

I have provided everything per my obligation/contract as outlined within your Rules & Regulations.

Regards,
    JH

• Ru
      7th of Mar, 2009

I have also been sending in receipts since Oct. 2008 and have yet to receive any $25.00 gas card. Today I have just received my Feb. 2009 receipts back in the mail and the label says they were refused. The freebeegas web site has also changed to a bee web site. Tina R

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2009

CV Same here too.Sent recipts from Dec. Jan. Feb. Have not received not one gas card.sick and tired of being scamed .will report this bogus co. to the bbb.thanks c.v.

• De
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem. I started sending my voucher in Dec. 2009, Jan. 2009 Feb.2009 and my vouchers for March was sent back to me return to sender refused unable to forward. What is going on this is bull. I will be sending my march and april in together and see what happens. I have not recieved not one $25.00 gift card yet. I will turn them into the bbb if nothing happens soon.

• De
      26th of Mar, 2009

I just went to their website and it looks like they are under receivership! Good luck to us all.

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2009

My FATHER AN ELDERLY MALE WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY A SPECIAL PROMOTION FROM DIRECT TV. HE WAS DRAWN BY THE PROMOTION BY THE RISE OF GAS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. HE NEVER RECEIVED HIS GAS AFTER COMPLAINING SEVERAL TIMES TO DIRECT TV AND THE OFFICE WHERE HE OBTAINED HIS SERVICE. FURTHERMORE, HE WAS GIVEN VERY LITTLE CHANNELS FOR A HIGH MONTHLY PAYMENT. THIS IS NOT THE WAY THINGS IN OUR TIME SUPPOSE TO BE!

• Ed
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I also have not received any of the gas card. I started sending the receipts in Jan. I also paid the $5 paypal. I'm not sending any more gas receipts. Looks like a scam. Is there an e-mail address we can report this to attorney general in Florida.

• Rh
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Sorry folks, but you are out of luck collecting anything from this company.

They were seized by the State of Florida and the receiver in charge says they owe $10 MILLION dollars worth of gas redemptions and have about $300 bucks in the bank.

Read it for yourself:

I'm out my $500 voucher but I don't blame the company I got it from. That makes no sense. It's like blaming Walmart for the chair you bought the broke when you sat on it.

Crystal Clark, her boyfriend Jim and the cronies that knew they could never pay any of us are the ones to blame and the state of Florida needs to through them all in jail.

• Fr
      8th of Apr, 2009

LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANY $25.00 REBATES. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY VOUCHERS & RECEIPTS AS REQUESTED, BUT NO RESPONSE. THE TELEPHONE # LISTED DOESN'T EXIST. I HAD MY LAST VOUCHER & RECEIPTS RETURNED MARKED "RETURN TO SENDER, REFUSED, UNABLE TO FOWARD" PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT RECOURSE I HAVE TO RETRIEVE MY $5.00 & POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE CROOKS. (IT IS NOT THE AMOUNT, BUT THE PRINCIPLE).

• As
      10th of Apr, 2009

I bought a new Toyota and received the application for free gas. Great, I thought !! I mailed my $100.00 worth of receipts and yesterday I got the envelope back as Return 'To Sender, Refused Unable to Forward.
    What sounded like a good promotion turned out to be just a scam!!!
    Anne- Massachusetts

• Pi
      17th of Apr, 2009

THESE COMMENTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEMS I'M RECIEVEING AS WELL, I HAVE YET ALSO TO RECIEVE ANY $25.OO REBATES. I HAVE MAILED MY GAS RECIEPTS AND VOUCHERS LIKE THEY TOLD ME TO. I TALKED TO THEM BACK IN APRIL OF 08' AND I SPOKE TO THEM, THE LADY WAS RESPONDING TO ALL OF THE RULES THAT WERE REQUIRED, THEN RECENTLY I CALLED THE NUMBER BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I WASN'T GETTING ANY KIND OF RESPONSE . ALL OF A SUDDEN I CALLED TO THE GASOLINE REDEMPTION CENTER AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER WAS INVALID, I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND EVERY TIME I WOULD TRY IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH. SO HOPEFULLY SOME GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT SOON.

21st of Apr, 2009

Well guess what i am just like the rest of you still waiting for my gas card and the same with my daughter she is waiting to . I think what we all need to do is get a hold of someone that can help us all get what we deserve . I also see that the car dealer we got our car from is no longer there i would say they should also go behind us and help us get what we deserve . Everyone on here get a hold of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Lets see what we can do who knows maybe channel 8 may be on our side as well . So lets all work to get what we deserve !!!

• Su
      29th of May, 2009

my name is suzan richard, me and my husband got the coupon voucher with value $ 300 each coupon from the company who did presentation for time share in las vegas. I was mailed 2 times the redem voucher $ 25 with gas receipt $ 100 since Jan & feb 2009, but the mail returned back to my home address. I told I made a mistake for the first time then I send again for the second time, again the mail returned to my address. I try to call the company 1800 514 0366 never get through due the no invalid and I try to send email to nfo@gasolineredemption.com, I did not get the respone until today. I have no idea What I have to do with this voucher on my hand. and I fell really up sad and I dont know to whom to be contact ask for help .
    I hope in the future I can came back to las vegas and meet the person who give me this promotion gift and let them know what happening with this promotion voucher

• Gl
      14th of Sep, 2009

I have the exact same experience with others. Does anyone know who to get in touch with this kind of problem?

• Gl
      14th of Sep, 2009

I have the same experience with the galoline Redemption scam. I have followed exactly what it required to do. There is no reply or nothing. Their phone number was cut off and web site was no longer exist.

• Ro
      28th of Sep, 2009

Same here. Raul in Mission Viejo CA. We got into this scam through Direct TV also. I do believe they should be responsible for it, because when you partner with someone, you should do some investigation on the partner before you make it official. I say they took advantage of customers also, because they charge more for their services since you will get so much money back! They should reimburse their customers themselves!

• Fs
      6th of Jun, 2016
    GasolineRedemption.com - no debit cards received
    Suite 36 Box 12
    14100 Walsingham Road
    Florida
    Gasolineredemption.com

Apparently like others, I too signed up for $25 gas cards for each month of $100 purchase in fuel. I followed the procedures to the letter, including a start up registration fee of $5, charged to my credit card. The company did not respond to emails and phone inquiries. I was 4 months / 4 vouchers into this process. Please forward this complaint to the Receiver for review.

Regards,
    Fred

• Bo
      6th of Jun, 2016

I sent receipts and voucher as requested twice, and in both cases mail was returned with "not deliverable as addressed."

The second mailing I sent was with an address sticker provided by Gasoline Redemption company.

What a disappointment.