gasolineredemption / No free $25 gas card

United States, Maryland Review updated:
GasolineRedemption site
Just like the other complaints, I have sent vouchers to this address:

Gas redemption
14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36 Box 12
Largo, FloridA 33374

Unfortunately, no redemption of $25 per $100 (at least) gas purchase was ever received. I tried calling the 1-800 number to no avail. Then another no. [protected] was given by the website www.gasolineredemption.com but an irritating recording states "number has been disconnected". Emails were sent but after more than a month, no response is received.

The "modus operandi" is to require the holder of the "voucher" to purchase at least $100 worth of gas per month from a chosen gas station. The holder must exclusively buy gas at that station or else no $25 voucher will be given. Buyers like me purchase at least $200 worth of gas per month from Sunoco ( I normally shop for the cheapest gas to save but religiously moved to Sunoco to get the voucher). It would seem that GasolineRedemption (or whatever its name was and will be) is defrauding consumers. I have read from a recent complaint that they have been changing names. This fraudulent scheme has to stop and in the meantime I will TRASH every coupon that the site required us to print for the next 16 months.

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by

gasolineredemption - SCAM
14100 Walsingham Road Ste 36, Box 12
Phone: 727-536-7744

After buying a TV from tweeter (now closed) they offer me $500 cask back by sending receipts from the same gas station and thenthey were going to send $25 back for a total of $500. To start the process we had to pay $5 . Never receive anything.
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by

gasolineredemption - havent received
Phone: 469-358-1884

i havent receiced any gas coupons yet not for November, December, January, February, March, or april the number i needed to call is aout of service can someone contact me soon please
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
i dont know just hope i get some help