Gasoline Redemption Center / Not receiving gas cards

1 14100 Walsingham RdLargo, FL, United States Review updated:

I have not received my gas card & I am not getting any response nor am I able to find a contact number to talk to anyone about the program.
Kathy

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Jan, 2009

Kathy,
    If it is the same place in Largo that is not sending out what they promised us, then here is the url which has no listed phone number, but the phone number they sent us on the orginal email was 1-800-514-0366.
    Hope this helps.
    Ray

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Yeah ... i have the same issue. They told me December 19, 2008 that their systems could not hold a database big enough for all the people that needed gift cards. I spoke with a Kristina at that number. They said I would definitely receive something in January. i still have not. I called that number again, and its non-existant now. THEY SUCK AND I AM SO MAD. I purposely go out of my way to go to a Sunoco gas station just to get the damn vouchers like i was promised! Anybody know of something I can do to get them?

• Ra
      28th of Jan, 2009

I have received e mails in response to my complaints from the same Kristina... ( I want to apologize for the length of time that it has taken for you to receive your August gas card. We are aware that we are a little behind, please bear with us and give us a little of your patience. You will receive all of the gas cards coming to you, It is all being done as fast as possible. Keep sending in receipts and you will receive everything that you are entitled to.

As for September,
    Yor receipts were processed on Good - 10/9/2008 - 2008/September

If the redemption coupon and original receipts are processed on or before the 25th of the month in which the gasoline purchases took place, you will receive your $25 Gas Card within 28 business days.

If the redemption coupon and original receipts are processed after the 25th of the month in which the gasoline purchases took place, you will receive your $25 Gas Card within 54 business days

YEAH RIGHT... the phone number is no longer a working number, ans STILL have NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING!!! LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE GETS SOME INFO ABOUT A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! I too have gone out of my way to go to the chevron gas station and paid more for their gas... just for the gas redemption cards that I was supposed to get... SOOOOOO MAD!

• Oh
      4th of Feb, 2009

GasolinRedemption.com- I received $250 gas voucher from GasolineRedepmtion for attending seminar here in Columbus, Ohio last summer and I have sent $100 worth of gas receipts from the same gasoline supplier for the past 5 months after registering at their website and payed $5 fee in order to receive the gift cards. I received emails the first 4 months telling me they had received the receipts and would be sending a gift card. So far I have NOT received any gift card and started to wonder if I have been scammed. I have not been able to contact the company by phone or email so i decided to goggle gasolineredemption and found this complains. I would be interested in finding out how the merchants who offered these incentives are aware of this scam.

• Pa
      5th of Feb, 2009

Well it appears that we have all been scammed and wasted a lot of time. I have been able to get in touch with a couple of people up until a couple of weeks ago when they told me I was having 5 cards shipped out and should have them in a couple of weeks. I too get that the number is not a working number after being busy for days. I also have gone out my way to go to Jet Pep to get my gas. I'm with whoever suggested a class action law suit. These people need to be stopped. Disgusted in Alabama

6th of Feb, 2009

I, too have been scamed. Not only is their phone number not responding, the email to them s not being sent. I went out of my way to purchase Marathon gasoline and had 35 cents per gallon expire on my Shop and save card to do this. I also had to take a new Buick for a teat drive to get this alleged card.

• Dm
      6th of Feb, 2009

Samething here in California. I sent 3 month worth receipts but no luck.

• Je
      6th of Feb, 2009

Another victim in California! Emails not deliverable, phone number non-working and over-all a BIG SCAM!

I went to the Attorney General of Florida's website and searched for Tidewater Marketing Global Consultants and found a case number L08-3-1160 with an allegation of "unfair business practices associated with the promotion, redemption, use and administration of free gasoline vouchers, certificates and offers". The unit handling the case is the Economic Crimes Division in Tampa, FL. They have a Consumer Contact Form online that needs to be printed and mailed in to the Attorney General's office. Their phone number is 813-287-7950 and FAX is 813-281-5515.

I plan to talk with the car dealership that I received this offer from and let them know we have all been duped. Hopefully, they will jump on the consumer bandwagon and help stop these theives!

I've already resigned myself that I may never see my $100 in free gas or the $5 I spent to register. But, at least, I hope this company d/b/a FreeGasRedemption.com and FreeBeeGas.com will be reprimanded!
    From, Jeannie

• Ke
      9th of Feb, 2009

OHIO VICTIM!! I've been doing this since Nov. 2008 also. FORD seems to be a common thread too. They need to be made aware of this. I'm contacting the BBB's here and in Florida, the States Attorney's General of Ohio and Florida and the US Attorney General snce this occurring across state lines. The Fed's should get their attention, maybe some jail time.

• Ci
      12th of Feb, 2009

I received the info through Home Furniture. I have tried unsuccessfully since 11/2008 to get my card. As of some of you, I received 1 email in Nov. 2008 telling me there were no issues with Nov. receipts and my card was on its way. 3 months later, I am still waiting as all of you. Very annoyed & digusted.
    Cindy-Texas

• La
      13th of Feb, 2009

My father received the offer of $500 in free gas when he purchased furniture. He is elderly (83) so I filled out the paperwork for him. I was really afraid of sending in the $5.00 but did it anyway. I did use PayPal which is supposed to be safe. I am going to cancel the credit card that I put it on.

Lara-Mississippi

• Li
      13th of Feb, 2009

They have a new number listed on their website: 727-536-7744. I got in touch with someone and he said the same- the system is overloaded and they should be coming soon. It's worth a shot to call, everyone, as we can, at the least, annoy them to tears.

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2009

The number listed above - 727-536-7744 - DISCONNECTED!!! I wonder how many people tried to call the number and they bailed again. I've called and complained to the dealership that gave us this voucher and they had the nerve to defend them and say that they've received their gas cards...I told them to check again! It appears that the bulk of what has happened has occurred over the past 6 - 8 months.

• Is
      25th of Feb, 2009

I to was scammed.No cards, i've been waiting since november!!!

• Ha
      27th of Feb, 2009

I have great news. I filed a complaint with the BBB and this what they had to say:
    On February 12, 2009, the Florida Attorney General filed an action against the company and its president, Crystal M. Clark, alleging that they engaged in unfair and deceptive marketing of gasoline redemption vouchers, as well as failed to provide gas cards as promised to consumers.

On February 20, 2009, a Florida court approved a Stipulated Order for Preliminary Injunction and Appointment of Receiver with regard to this action. This means that a Receiver has been appointed whose job responsibilities include taking possession of all of the company's assets and providing reports to the court detailing the financial condition of the company. The Receiver is an independent agent of the court and not an attorney representing the Florida Attorney General or company. The Receiver will file its initial report to the court within 10 business days of the Order.

Please tell everyone event merchants that is company is a scam and if the merchant disagrees, then they need to filed with the BBB as well.

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2009

I filed with the PA attorney General type in your state and attorney general into a search engine and file an eclaim on the website

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2009

I filed a complaint with the PA attorney general type in your state and attorney general into a search engine and file a complaint on his or her website if you live in PA use this http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/complaints.aspx?id=451# I'm glad I drove around on fumes the past five months to find Wawa gas stations! Both the original 800 number and the new number are disconnected I hope Sundance Vacations goes down with them! They're the ### who coaxed me to come listen to their bs sales pitch using this gas redemption program as bait.

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2009

I am another victim in California. Same story as everyone else, although to be honest, lets face it people, our individual losses are $5 each not the $250 in free gas we were promised.

1st of Mar, 2009

I got my gas card redemption program via Sundance Vacations last summer. Sundance now has me mailing copies of all past and future receipts to their headquarters in Pennsylvania. I assume they are covering their reputations and this bill.

Nothing yet in mail, however, and it's been a solid month.

5th of Mar, 2009

I am in the same boat with everybody else this is a scam, I sent in receipts for 12/8, 1/09 & 2/09. The dealership paid for everyone to enroll on the $5.00 fee so they said. Look at this as a blesinng in disguise they don't have our crdit card numbers and we only lost at the most the postage stamp. I am not sending them anymore receipts. I went to the dealership also and they said other peole had complained to them. Oh well I hope the Attorney get in touch with them and stop this scam. Those $5.00 do add up so they are making a killing even if it is only $5.00 that could have went toward some gas.