Gas Station / tire inflator

Sandshell Circle East #8203Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817 881 4882
Dear Customerservice,
the reason I am writing this mail is special.
I would like to ask for a contact person at Chevron responsible who I can contact. I am a Chevron customer and I like the service at the Chevron gas stations except one issue, but I do have the solution.
I would like to provide my idea to somebody at Chevron to check on for Chevron fitness.
My idea goes to this machine at the far corner at the gas station.
This air automat is not easy to operate and poor in efficiency.
Once the hose is connected to the valve of the tire, it does not indicate the precise tire pressure.
Therefore people have to use another, extra unit.
I am a Mechanical Engineer and 43 Years old.
I was born in Austria, Europe and a proper tire inflator is working very well over there for a long time already.
That makes me so sure that this service will come successfully to US too.
We can safe precious energy now, if we provide the proper unit to people.
Chevron customers would like to be able to check and inflate the tire pressure while pulling gas.

The inflator unit should be placed direct beside the filling pump.
So customers are able to check the tires while pulling gas to the vehicle easily.
After usage, just put it back on to the dock unit to be re-filled.
One inflator can be accessible and service up to six filling pumps and there customers.

I would like to provide more additional information to Chevron, in order to get Chevron the first in US to have a customer friendly tire inflator unit at the gas station.

The slogan could and should be -
- Together with Chevron, now everybody can safe energy.
- Chevron provides a maximum on safety and convenience to all customers while pulling gas.

Sincerely yours