Gas Redemption Center - Largo, FL / Gas Gift Cards

Gas REdemption Center
Phone: 1-800-514-0366
I have not received my gas card & I am not getting any response nor am I able to find a contact number to talk to anyone about the program.

A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Hi Steve,
I'm having the same problem. Have you gotten anywhere?
A  25th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just tried to call their 1-800 number and it's been disconnected. The web site is no longer available. Guess the economy got to them!
A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We are thinking this is a big scam. We haven't received our rebate check from these people from DECEMBER! Grrrrrrr.
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the same problem. I called again and again for months. I started with the coupons in June of 08 and end in September. I was not getting any gift cards. I just received a call which I miss. They said to go on the web site gasolineredemptioncenter.com. They want you to redeem gas for another gift.
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have sent January's receipts and have not received anything. Also got Feburary's back in the mail saying Return to sender, refused, un
able to forward. I would like to know what is going on here. Is this a sham? Wanda @kntswb@peoplepc.com
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have also sent in 3 months worth of receipts since December 2008 and haven't received the first gas card yet. When February's were returned to sender I knew this was a farst.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yeah, I have sent in several receipts since last year, nothing in return. I did call one time and a guy said they had computer problems hence their records got messed up and was not able to send the gas gift card(s). Did anybody send the $5 money order like I did at the beginning of the whole process for adm/processing fees?
A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
I purchased 4 tires from Big-O Tires in Dayton Ohio and signed up for $500 in free gas. I send in $100 worth of gas receipts per month to receive a $25 gas/credit card. To date, I have submitted 12 months worth of receipts, and have only received 6 cards. I had to involve the Ohio Attorney Generals office, as well as the Florida Attorney Generals office, to get the cards they were way behind their specified processing timeline on delivering. I have just received my February 2009 gas receipt submission returned with the indication "Return to Sender - Moved - Left No Forwarding Address". Therefore, I will be forced to once again contact both Attorney Generals offices. Unfortunately, I too believe this to be a scam outfit, and feel that Big-O Tires (now National Tire and Battery!) should have some kind of responsibility in fulfiling the original contract that I entered into as a result of my purchase with them, or at least have to contract with someone else to finish the fulfillment obligations. I too submitted a $5 processing/sign-up fee in the beginning as well. I just wonder what the total numbers look like as to how big these type of programs rip people off for monetarily on their fees, as well as the sales that the original businesses have generated from offering these type of programs. Definitely makes me VERY leary of any retailer linked to/offering these type of programs.
A  31st of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I havent seen a redemption card yet and its been 14 months and I faithfully send in my $100 reciepts every month, and they still have me $5 money order...
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
I have had the same problem and this was throug Direct Tv as a bonus for signing up and since the Gas Redemption company has no affiliatin with any other business we cannot legally blame the ones who offered it to us.