gas redemption center / where's my gas rebates

It has now been since Dec 08 and we have yet to receive as much as the paper work by mail which was to expected in 8-12 weeks. I have called the [protected] -contact # which is not a vaild phone #. This appears to be nothing more than a scam. The only reason we purchased well over $500 worth of tires was to recieve the anticipated gas rebates. We would appreciate our rebate ASAP.

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009
    gas redemption center - no payments
    New York
    joeg26@aol.com

This company is running a scam, they owe me $105. I have tried to call, write, and
    e-mail them and have got no response. Can you help me.

9th of Apr, 2009

The best way to handle this type of problem is to complain to the attorney generals office in whatever state that the company is doing business in. Just google NY attorney general or whatever state the company is located in that your complaining about. Then you should find the complaint form on the attorney generals website to file a complaint so you can recover your losses.

13th of Apr, 2009
    gas redemption center - flagship resort
    flagship resort
    atlantic city

We went to a timeshare presentation and everything was a scam. The flagship resort in Atlantic City presented us with vouchers for a vacation and $300 in gas vouchers. Both were unredeemable and they were also very rude to us when we told them we were not buying their timeshare