Gas & Grocery Rebate Incentives / Bogus/False incentives

1 St Louis South County, MO, United States Review updated:

I was offered a gas and grocery incentive from Rothman Furniture. If I purchased my furniture from them, they would sign me up for the incentive program that would send me a $25.00 gift card each month for every $100.00 spent in gas (Quicktrip), and a $25.00 gift card each month for every $100.00 spent in groceries (Schnucks). All I had to do was print the vouchers each month and send in with the receipts, and Incentive International out of Mesa, Arizona would mail be the gift cards. In July, I was able to log onto the website www.valuebuzz.com and print my July vouchers. However, I cannot logon to print my August vouchers because the website is "unattainable". Also, I have never received my gas and grocery gift cards from July. THIS IS CLEARLY A SCAM! I am going to call Rothman and let them know about their bogus incentive plan offer.

Comments

• Ke
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Any luck in getting resolved? I am in the same boat and was sent a new rebate promotion. Not having any luck with that one either. This will probably end up being a lawsuit or settlement in the future. Keep in touch on here so we can get this resolved fairly by Rothman.

• Gs
      5th of Nov, 2009

This new company is not any better! Has anyone received their rebates yet?? I have not. I have called and waited on hold for a half hour at a time on some "customer service" line, and e-mailed with no response or assistance. Does anything happen when you contact Rothman?? This is very frustrating, I am tired of shopping at Wal-Mart for groceries...WHAT A SCAM

• Je
      15th of Dec, 2009

Same here. 4 months of turning in receipts and NOTHING. Filed a complaint with the BBB and am considering a class action lawsuit against Rothman for fraudulent advertising.

• Ka
      15th of Mar, 2010

Please don't post false infomation about a company this is not about schnucks this is about ruthman furt. !