Gas Cylinder (Indane) / Supply and weighing Problem

1 India Review updated:

I (Shyam Lal Pal) Living in D-180, Gali no 2, Third Pusta , Sonia Vihar Delhi -110094, my consumer number is SRG 6586 and i am customer of Shri Radha Govind Gas Service.
I always booked my cylinder timely through 1260 no. , but last two months i am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by Less Weight and He did not have their weighing Instrument also when some instructions we try to give him then he always misbehave also.
if we want to contact Through Distributor then their two numbers [protected] and [protected] did not work.
we are facing so many problems last two months , we are using Stove for cooking the food.
So , please take necessary action against them who are trying to destroy the Goodwill of "Indane". I will be very thankful to you.

Comments

• Su
      13th of Oct, 2008

I (Sushma) living in 1/5469, gali-16, balbir nagar ext. shahadra delhi 110032, my customer no is S L 33744 & i am customer of Shaheed Subhash Gas Service G T Road Shahadra Delhi, Code no 33-01-3183. I always booked my gas cylinder timely through online booking this booking not responce and on phone booking not recieve phone in their office(phone no-22324690, 22321490, 55258584) and booking on distributors office, but from last one year i am not recieving my gas cylinder timely. I am facing so many problems from last one year. So please take necessary action against them who are trying to destroy the goodwill of Indane ( Indian Oil).I will be very thankful to you.

• Go
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I Goswami Bijnan Mihir Dash Living in house no -1-10/298/6, Lane no -6, Road no-1, Bharmanwadi, Begumpet, Hyderabad-16, my consumer number is 51686 and i am customer of Shri Balaji Gas Service.Begumpet.AP.i am a consumer of more than 4 years.
    I always booked my cylinder timely through over the phone, but last two months i am not receiving my cylinder timely.I have already applied for 2nd cylinder dt 2nd jan 08, but till date i have not received .when i asked to Distributor he said i don't know you check with head office.I have facing so many problems last two months, we are using Stove for cooking the food.

So, please take necessary action against them who are trying to destroy the Goodwill of "Indane". I will be very thankful to you.

Regards
    Bijnan

• Pa
      5th of Nov, 2008

I am pawan kumar living in 224 nawada village uttam nagar new delhi-59, my cust.no. is 03783 and I am customer of SUNDER SHYAM ENTERPRISES.
    A -1/B-20, DDA MARKET, JANAK PURI N.DELHI-58

I always bookd my cylinder timely throu phone(2553988, 25553990) or on line booking but last two, three months i am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by Less Weight and he did not have their weighing Instrument also .

if I want to contact Distributor then their two numbers 25553988, 25265289 did not work.
    I am facing so many problems last two three months . please take necessary action against them who are destroy the Goodwill of "Indane". I will be very thankful to you.

• Sh
      18th of Dec, 2008

hi i (trilok chand) i m trying your complaint no. but no one was picking the phone. i am suffering this problem from problem from last ten days.my gas no .is 5296 and please take some serious action .i urgently needed gas, right now i am using my neighbour's gas.

• Ka
      5th of Jan, 2010

I am kaushlaya devi living in 216MUKSH NAGAR GALI no 4SHAHDARA DELHI -32 my cust.no. is 12398 and I am customer of NANDI GAS DISTRIBUTORS 193-A D.D.A. FALT JILMIL COLONY DELHI-32

I always bookd my cylinder timely throu phone(22145923, 22161843) booking but last SIX months i am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by Less Weight and he did not have their weighing Instrument also .

if I want to contact Distribur he said i dont know u cheak with head office
    I am facing so many problems last SIX months . please take necessary action against them who are destroy the Goodwill of "Indane". I will be very thankful to you.

• Ss
      18th of Feb, 2010

I am S.S.rana Ro a-24 siddhatri enclave jain road sreet no-3 dwarka mor my cust no is 1839 and i am custumer of gemini enterprises next to nagafgarh tehsil N.D. 110043

I always bookd my cylinder timely through by phone and online (25321826, 25323860)
    but last three months iam not receving my cylinder timely i am facing so many problem.

when i call in agencey they uses rough langauge
    please take action against them

i will very thankful to you

• Ji
      29th of Mar, 2010

I (Jitender) Living in A-129, Gali no -2/1, first Pusta, Sonia Vihar Delhi -110094, my consumer number is SRG 18673and i am customer of Shri Radha Govind Gas Service.
    I always booked my cylinder timely through 1260 no., but last three months i am not receiving my cylinder timely and the person who bring the cylinder also give it by Less Weight and He did not have their weighing Instrument also when some instructions we try to give him then he always misbehave also.
    if we want to contact Through Distributor then their two numbers 22073323 and 22075114 did not work.
    we are facing so many problems last three months, we are using Stove for cooking the food.

• Ni
      13th of Oct, 2010

i am suraj and my add is 36 /2djb flats model town 3 near r block im continousellly making call at this no 65701080 and they are not pickin up my phone yesterday my cylinder has empty so send 1 cylinder on the above addrerss as soon as possible
    thanks and regards

• Pr
      28th of Oct, 2010

I am prajeethpb, houseno124, 2nd floor, near prince public school, ward no 2, mehrauli, new delhi 30, 2 month onwards i am receiving weight low cylinders .so please take necessary action to .manage this problem

• Pr
      28th of Oct, 2010

I am prajeeth my add house no 124 ward no2, 1st floor, near prince public school mehrauli newdelhi 30, from 3 month onwards i am continueslly receive leakage and weight low cylinders, please do the necessary action .

• Kc
      3rd of Jan, 2011

SIR,
    This is to bring your kind notice that the gas cylinder delivery man in our area ( i:e TANUSHREE GAS AGENCY, SHOP NO: 10, ASHOKA PLAZA COMPLEX, 13 PRATAP NAGAR, DELHI - 91.) Is always delivering under-weighing gas cylinder ( 25-26 kgs)...After some argument he will exchange the same weighing gas upto 27 - 28 kgs only... Sometime he says that proper cylinder is out of stock and the next delivery will take at least another one week time.

He is arrogant. He says that he is not fear about any complaint against him. i have already logged a complaint against him on 20/6/09 with tanushree agency ...

sir, you are therefore requested to kindly take necessary action in this regard and arrange to supply proper weighed gas cylinder so that consumer may not have to suffer ..otherwise i will escalate this matter to consumer court to get relief from this fraudulent activity...

• Kc