[Resolved] Gary Price Pools / Plaster coming adrift after months

1 South Africa

I requested Gary of Gary Price Pools to recondition my white marble-lite pool surface (badly stained) with black plaster to look like a rock pool. He was commissioned in July 2007 and a final payment totalling R36194.00 paid via eft on 11/08/07 (value of the plaster job was about R12000.00). On the 23/09/07 I noticed a piece of plaster about 300mm in diameter come adrift. I contacted Gary and it was repaired on the 2/10/07. I specifically asked him if he had checked the rest of the pool to ensure that we would not have a repeat. Needless to say, on the 13/10/07 I noticed that another piece of plater had come adrift this time about 200mm diameter. I phoned Gary, he said that he was at the airport and would contact me on Monday. Monday came and went, no call. I sit with a pool that is crumbling with black stains (they tried to patch up) and no resolution????? GARY PRICE POOLS "WORST POOLS BY FAR"

• Resolution statement

Gary Price Pools customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.