Garretsons Commercial Cleaning / End result~ a huge mess

1 916 Hollow Ridge Rd., Dallas Texas 75227, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-243-7589

Feb. 12, 2014 The grout did come clean but the after care of my 1, 500 sq feet of tile is a smeary mess. A blackened dirty mop was used that left particles of the mop all over the floor. I used a dust buster to get this up.. .He had no bucket to rinse the mop as he mopped, so the smear was just spread all over the surface. ?? The tile was/is so smeary I got out my Eureka steam cleaner and went over the whole floor, taking well over an hour to do it . The steamer did nothing to eliminate the smear.. It is still there and can be seen in different lighting all over the surface..-- The narrow, stiff, brush's bristles ( used to clean the tile ) were found in my master bathroom sink so it appears it was 'rinsed' there.?? There was no concept of a job properly done.. I am hoping a cleaning crew can use something to dissolve the smear and get my flooring looking good again. Garretsons has a cleaning crew. It would be nice if they would come and do it..

Ga
Feb 24, 2014

Comments

• Ga
      24th of Feb, 2014

This IS my first rodeo so am I supposed to comment on my own complaint.??. I'll do it in case the pictures and job scenario described is not published. All 3 pictures show the smeary tile. .I could add about 25 more pictures but they would all look the same. I think the message is there -picture form.