Garnier Hair Colour / Sub standard product

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased Garnier Natural Hair Color 1 in the month of February/ March 2009. I found the contents of the tube were black while opening of the new tube. On the advice of the dealer from whom I had purchased the pack I called on your toll free number [protected] to register the complaint.
The pack was picked up from my place by your courier person and was returned back to me with a reply on 20.3.2009 that the sample of color naturals sent by me was checked and was found to be normal. The letter recommends to tightly cap the colorant after use.
The letter came as a surprise to me specially from a company boasting of quality and caring for customers. I had clearly stated that the contents of the tube were found to be black immediately while opening the new tube.
Instead of addressing the actual issue and replacing the pack, your letter only advises do’s and don’ts that I have been already observing.

You actually need to replace the pack instead of simply harping on your quality and instructions to the customer, which we anyway observe.

Comments

• Ki
      7th of Jan, 2012

I have been buying garnier hair color shampoos conditioners hair product for 8 years. over the last 2 years I figured out how to turn my red hair into blonde. I bought a box of what was supposed to be lightest golden blonde and my hair came our RED! now I have to strip it down with frosting and re-dye the whole thing. I am very disappointed I spend alot of money on your products and I got screwed bad. I hate beening a red head

• Cm
      11th of Dec, 2015

Dear Sir,
    I am your regular customer, you also launch various scheme of discount etc for the benefit of customers, this time you launch a cash- back scheme tie-
    up with paytm, to use this scheme I purchased a Garnier hair color from Vishal Mega Mart, Haridwar on 9-12-2015, but when used the unique Paytm
    code, it was already used by some, hopefully by staff of Vishal Mega mart or some customer, when i complaint with Vishal Mega mart, they told us
    there would be wrong code, hence complaint with Garnier Company customer care.

Please see, so that your customer should get the benefit of your scheme. My mobile no is 9758595200.