Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS / fry's electronics: horrible repair warranty
After more than two months, 9/8/2007 to present (11/1/6/2007), I'm still waiting for the return or replacement of my Garmin Nuvi 350 from Fry's Electronics' service department. Numerous calls and in-store visits didn't help. The service reps are probably the rudest, in person and on the phone. This was my first foray with Fry's extended 3-year service warranty. What a horrible deal and experience! I would have been better off without the Fry's warranty. Garmin would have shipped me the replacement within 2 to 4 weeks.
Two weeks ago, I bought a 50" Plasma TV from another store. Never again at Fry's!!!
More Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp
- Garmin International - poor service
- Garmin International - refund not received
- Garmin International - I am complaint about gps map update
- Garmin International - garmin gpsmap 162 / bluechart