Garmin / no help with problem
I bought a Garmin Nuvi 1450 in April, 2011; I also bought the official Garmin case. It worked fine, even on our most recent trip until suddenly it didn't. The touch screen stopped working, and we realized the screen was cracked. The device had never left our car and was not dropped. I called Garmin and was informed there was nothing they would do...screens are not even covered by warranty if the warranty had still been in effect. This was our third Garmin GPS...I'm looking for Tom Tom or other alternatives now.
I expected better from a large, supposedly reputable company.
More Garmin Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- New Garmin Astro 220 Gps Dog Tracker + 5 Dc 40 Collars - new garmin astro 220 gps dog tracker + 5 dc 40 collars
- Garmin - garmin striker series 7cv
- Garmin International - I am complaint about gps map update
- Garmin UK - faulty garmin 62s and horrible customer service
- Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS - fry's electronics: horrible repair warranty