Garmin International / poor service
I am from Malaysia.
I bought a Garmin Vivosmart 3 at the Taiwan airport last month. Serial no is [protected].
A month later the battery doesn't last long. It died after 4 hours of use. 3 weeks ago I sent the watch to Garmin office in Kuala Lumpur (Aero Technologies M Sdn Bhd, service report no is SW181063). They told me to send back to where I bought it for exchange as there are no record of my purchase. It will be ridiculous to go to Taiwan just to get the watch exchanged. I showed them my receipt of purchase as well.
Please kindly advise.
Ng koon poh
More Garmin International Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin International - garmin forerunner 30 water damage.
- Garmin International - garmin south africa
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp