Garmin / 2011 Map Update / map update
I purchased a download to update my Garmin Street Pilot on Thursday evening for a trip to Nashville early Friday morning. I was up most of the night trying to get it to work. In not only failed, it fried my Street Pilot. I arrived in Nashville without a hitch but on Saturday and Sunday, I was trapped by floodwaters with no idea on where to go. My best friend and I nearly died. I wrote and called Garmin to complain, but their customer service is non-existent. You have to wait an hour every time you call and they simply say "oh well, these things happen". They send follow up emails to see if your issue was addressed. I replied with all the details and they simply ignore your response. They only take calls during M-F 8-5 and they must have only two CSRs working at any one time. Their online support is a complete waste of time. I spent $70 and ended up losing all GPS function all together. Do not buy anything from this company. I nearly drowned as a result of my last purchase from them.
More Garmin / 2011 Map Update Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin - gps system
- Garmin International - garmin forerunner 30 water damage.
- Garmin International - garmin south africa
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp