GardnersChoice.com / Rip off

1 POB 8000Hartford, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 269-621-2481

Ordered over $60 worth of plants and after taking several weeks to arrive, all plants were dried out and brittle. I immediately went to home depot and purchased a couple hundred bucks worth of large pots and planting soil, trying to save any savable plants. None of the plants grew. Ive emailed Gardner's Choice on several occasions with no reply or results. Ive called several times, but cant get thru. I just googled Gardner's Choice and found several pages of complaints of rip offs on them. I will never order over the internet again without first "GOOGLING" that company's reputation. What a rip off and there still advertising "AS SEEN ON TV"!

Da

More GardnersChoice.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2008

I too ordered from Gardner's Choice. I ordered the tomato trees, got 3 Better Boy tomato plants as free gift. I received the seeds too late to be any good for the summer 2008 season but the really annoying part is that the tomato tree plants died even with all the TLC I could muster for them. The other tomato plants actually numbered 5 but are still only 6 inches high after receiving them 1 1/2 months ago. What a rip-off. I consider myself lucky however after reading about some of the other 'investments' made, trusting that company.