[Resolved] Gardner White / warranty scam
Purchased 5k in furniture and a $500 warranty. Warranty is a huge scam. Company is called Guardian Protection. They denied my claim based on a minor issue that could have been resolved quite easily. Saleperson definately "sold" it. The store is the Hall Rd. and Hayes store in suburban Detroit. Don not shop there or any Gardner White. Huge scam.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Gardner-White Furniture Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2015
We do apologize that you are experiencing problems with Guardian, Please feel free to reach out to me via email with your contact and order information and I will see how I or Gardner White can help you with this matter.
More Gardner White Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white! 
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam 
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty 
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white! 
- Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI - extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle! 
- Gardner-White Furniture - bedroom furniture delivery
- Gardner-White Furniture - as5001 recliner lift chair recliner 
- Gardner-White Furniture - kelly leen worst sales rep
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather sectional motors in recliners
- Gardner-White Furniture - customer service and broken component on my brand new couch