Gardner White — customer service
I bought a set of side tables and center table from Gardner white. They gave me a cleaner to use. After 6 months, the wood started peeling off. When I complained, they said they are going to send a rep. to check. When the rep. came, even before he inspected the table, he started to blame that it is our fault. This is the stupidest reason I have ever heard. They mentioned the wood is peeling of because of over cleaning as if we do not have anything else to do. When I called up again, they mentioned that I should not have used the cleaner they gave when I bought the tables and asked me to complain to the cleaner company.
No matter, what deal they have in their store, I will never step into their store in my life. All they do is provide false promises and cheat customers giving them high hopes of quality products.
More Gardner White Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white! 
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam 
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty 
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white! 
- Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI - extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle! 
- Gardner-White Furniture - comenity bank 
- Gardner-White Furniture - your commercials 
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather chair
- Gardner White Furniture - junky furniture 
- Gardner-White Furniture - kelly leen worst sales rep