Gardner Whitecustomer service

P Review updated:

I bought a set of side tables and center table from Gardner white. They gave me a cleaner to use. After 6 months, the wood started peeling off. When I complained, they said they are going to send a rep. to check. When the rep. came, even before he inspected the table, he started to blame that it is our fault. This is the stupidest reason I have ever heard. They mentioned the wood is peeling of because of over cleaning as if we do not have anything else to do. When I called up again, they mentioned that I should not have used the cleaner they gave when I bought the tables and asked me to complain to the cleaner company.

No matter, what deal they have in their store, I will never step into their store in my life. All they do is provide false promises and cheat customers giving them high hopes of quality products.

Nov 21, 2011

Mr Chandra- I am the Vice President of Gardner-White. I will have someone look up the service file and all you this morning so we can resolve the situation. Can you email me you telephone number, order number or the address on the order? My email address is [protected]@gardner-white.com

Nov 21, 2011

This ia Barb T the VP at Gardner White. We can not find an order under the posters name. Please email me at [protected]@gardner-white.com.

Nov 24, 2011

You never contacted us so I couldn't help you
    BarbTGW