Gardner White / bad customer service
My husband and I put the Southie reclining 3-piece sectional "big picture package" on layaway towards the end of January. We put about 20% down. We went in today (only a couple weeks later) to take it out of layaway and after paying I was told that the item was discontinued. Wow, now I'm told that? I would have appreciated a phone call so that I could change plans. Now I'm stuck waiting for the bank to redeposit my money so that we can start our furniture search all over again.
Not to mention, our salesman Joseph seen us come in, remembered us and said hello, but when this issue arose he hid in the back. Now that's some wonderful customer service. Never will I step foot in Gardner White again.
More Gardner White Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white! 
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam 
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty 
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white! 
- Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI - extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle! 
- Gardner-White Furniture - bedroom furniture delivery
- Gardner-White Furniture - as5001 recliner lift chair recliner 
- Gardner-White Furniture - kelly leen worst sales rep
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather sectional motors in recliners
- Gardner-White Furniture - customer service and broken component on my brand new couch