Gardner White / broken crappy furniture

Taylor, MI, United States Review updated:

I purchased furniture on 3/2i5/11. My bed broke on 3/13/12. I contacted the store, and service tech came out. Of course, he couldn't fix it. His manager contacted me, stating it was broken because of a weight issue, basically explaining we weighed too much and broke it. (My husband and I combine maybe weight 400lbs) we spoke to Rick, who did nothing and wouldn't replace te headboard, which split from the frame bc it is cheap ### wood. He wanted u to pay $120 to fix it. Spoke to Mrs Preston who was a flat out rude ### who claims she has no boss or anyone over her and said "well I can't help what bed you purchased" are you kidding me!? Stand behind your product!! It didn't even last a year!! I paid over a grand for it, your damn right ir better last more then a year! She argued with me and my husband, and told ud we could not contact anyone above her, that she was it. LIES. All we want is for your company to stand behind its product. It broke in less then a year and has never been moved. No help and ### furniture. Do not go there. It is cheap furniture and they will not help you!

Comments

• Gw
      30th of Mar, 2012

Gardner White Furniture provides a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. I apologize we were unable to make a repair for you under this warranty. Gardner White is always happy to work with you on replacement parts/pieces.

Regards,