Gardens of Time / Annoying upgrades all the time

I realize this is a Beta version of this game, but, for Pete’s Sake! It seems like they’re just trying to distract players from the fact that they haven’t finished the damn thing by sending us off on wild goose chases, like upgrading every single building we’ve purchased. Never mind the fact that they constantly encourage us to get “more friends”. Even when you DO get more friends, they put constraints on you – “Sorry. You’ve made all the requests you can for materials today. Come back tomorrow.”

WHAAAAAAA???????

I loved playing Gardens of Time until the other afternoon, I had just forked out money to join the Inner Circle and was playing a scene in GOT when my computer crashed and BURNT !! I only had it for 6 months .. my Gardens of Time neighbors are experiencing similar issues and have QUIT the game .. I want to make sure they don’t kill someone else’s computer. I am disabled and on a fixed income .. this sucks ! Please hear me out .. I don’t complain much .. I dearly loved the game. RIP dear pc :( (

I liked this game when I started it, but, I’ve about had enough. I’m not even mentioning (okay, I am!) how freaking slow it is to load, and, getting OUT of it after you’ve been allotted your 6 plays (if you don’t cash in your extra 5 plays) is almost impossible.

Ot

More Gardens of Time Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2012

Just upgraded requested crystals from friends received 6 and 3 royal flushes this morning they were gone back down to one where did they go???