Gardenia bakery / Food is not clean

1 Malaysia Review updated:

My husband bought a loaf of bread last evening. At this early morning, when I were doing breakfast preparation for my kids, I found that some dirty thing on the surface of the bread (looks like ash)
Due to hygiene problem, we dare not eat the bread at all.

Gardenia bakery

Comments

• Da
      Aug 02, 2011

Bread is baked... when things are baked they can burn and turn to ash... it's probably some burnt flour... oh my god so freaking picky.

• Sh
      Nov 08, 2013

IM FROM IPOH...ACCUALLY I LOVE GARDENIA...IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FOOD...I LOVE ALL THE RECIPES THAT I BUY..BUT I WONDER THERE DONT HAVE BLUBERRY..I THINK WHY YOU ALL JUST TRY BLUBERRY..AND TASTE THEM...LET"S SEE THE TASTE ...I KNOW EVERYONELOVES BLUBERRY...BUT THERE GOT PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE BLUBERRY...BUT LET THEM TASTE THE FOOD...MAYBE THEY CAN TRY THE FOOD...LAST BUT NOT LEAST, , , I HOPE U ALL CAN BRING THE TASTE OF THE BLUBERRY..AND I SAW A NEW BRAND OF STAWBERRY NAMED STAWBERRY YOUGURT..IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD TASTE..LASLY, THANK YOU..AND IM 12 YEARS OLD..

• Hu
      Jan 30, 2017

Helo, bought gardenia bread yesterday, xpired date on 1/2 but today i found out the bread was in bad condition, green yeast was grown up on all the bread, it happen several time already, gardenia pls make sure all your food in good quality.