Gardenerschoice.com / Overcharged and did not receive product!

1 MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 12696213303

I ordered 2 tomato trees 3 weeks ago for a total of $15.00. I was charged $125.00 and did not received the plants. Gardeners Choice took the money from my credit card account.

Comments

• Va
      5th of May, 2008
    Gardenerschoice.com - Stole my money
    Gardenerschoice.com
    www.gardenerschoice.com

Apr. 4 15 08 I ordered tomato plants gardeners choice did not deliver. I got a very small amount of fertilizer called co, got lied to. This is the united states of America and every one knows including all law enforcement bbb Michigan attr gen why is law enforcement letting gardeners choice legally steal our money. Would we be better off in a communist country in the se countries they deal with scams like this in a tough manner. I cannot believe this is happening in America.

• La
      16th of May, 2008

Sir, This is the third time I have writtrn to you explaining that your tomato plants arrived DEAD, DEAD. I planted them to see whether they would recover, but NO, NO, NO.
    You did Not have the courtesy to reply to my complaints.
    My address is Laurence Bradley 1320 Addison Street, Berkeley,
    California. 94702
    AS YOUR ADVERTISING STATES: YOU WILL REFUND MY MONEY $24.99 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    Please do not ignore my request. I am very dissapointed in your services and poducts.

URGENT

• Mi
      16th of May, 2008

I MISS ODERED SOME TOMATOES PLANTS, I NOT SURE WHAT WAS SENT, BUT I WAS CHARGED TWICE, 27.95 ONCE AND 19.95 A SECOND TIME I ONLY WANTED THE GIANT TOMATOE TREE, I WAS SENT, SOME PLANTS LABELED INDOOR TOMATOES AND BABY SUGAR TOMATOES????????????WHAT ARE THEY?

• Mi
      16th of May, 2008

also no invoice, was sent detail what plants i brought, , , , , come on people, you can do better than that, , , , , , , where, s my invoice?

29th of May, 2008

I ordered a Strawberry Tree on April 4, 2008. I received and planted it April 30, 2008, it has never shown any sign of life. Also along with the order was two Giant Tree Tomato Plants which one died. I have made several phone calls and could not get through. I have sent several e-mails with no response. Now the e-mails to customer service can't be transmitted. I am completely dissatisfied with your customer service. I never received a response from a dead Five-in-one Apple tree I contacted you about from a year ago.
    James Merritt
    328 Noah Mobley Rd.
    Dry Prong, LA 71423
    318 899 5031 home
    318 451 2221 cell

5th of Jun, 2008

When I received my order some were dead, some are yellow and some did not come at all. I have emailed customer serevice twice with no response so I tried to phone. always getting a busy signal.

14th of Jun, 2008

I ORDERED THE TOMATO PLANTS THAT HANG UPSIDE DOWN FROM YOUR TV AD--LONG TIME GETTING THE ORDER AND WHEN IT DID COME ALL IT WAS WAS SOME TOMATO PLANT SEEDS. VERY MISLEADING AS YOU AD INDICATED WE WOULD GET A BAG ETC. ALSO THE CHARGE WAS TO BE $ 19.95 AND I WAS CHARGES $65.00, WHAT A SCAM.

• Wi
      14th of Aug, 2008

I ordered my tomato plants April 28, 2008. After finally recieving the plants in June only two(2) plants were alive. I planted all but NONE LIVED. Impossibe to contact the company to request a refund of $21.90. WGBANDY

l

• Bo
      4th of Apr, 2009

GENTLEMEN, I'M LOOKING FOR THE BALANCE OF MY ORDER MY CUSTOMER NO. IS 4949701 I AM MISSING A PEACH TREE AND TWO TOPSY TURVEY BASKETS AND ONE SUPER GROW SYSTEM YOU HAVE BILLED ME AND COLLECTED MY MONEY, BUT HAVE FAILED TO ADVISE ME OF THE WHERE ABOUTS OF THEV BALANCE OF MY SHIPMENT, NOW AFTER READING THE CUSTOMER COMENT ABOUT YOUR SERVICE I AM GETTING NERVOUS ABOUT MY ORDER, I WOULD LIKE A RESPONCE FROM YOU BY WEDNESDAY 4-8-09 FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL CAUSE ME TO CONTACT THE MICHIGAN AND CALIFORNIA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND ANY OTHER AGENCY TO INVESTIGATE YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICES. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS " thegavlak@dslextreme.com my order no. is 13170 p.s. I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT My ORDER ON YOUR WEB SITE also no one answers your phones.

• Oc
      10th of Nov, 2010
    Gardenerschoice.com - Stole my money
    Gardenerschoice.com
    gardenerschoice.com

Terrible company in general, delivered wrong item and refused to take it back. Calls (7) to their customer service department were always met with "we are having phone problems, please call back". Company should have their Visa and Matercard privliges taken away. Do not do Business with them.