Gardener's Choice / Reporting fraud on gardener's choice!

1 81961 County Rd. 687 South P.O. Box 8000, MI 49057-8000Hartford, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-269-621-2481

I have called many times and emailed to get status on my order. They never responded to email and you cannot ever get to anyone to talk realtime. The customer service phone below, taken off their website is broke. You always get a recording to press 1 to place an order or 2 for customer service. No one ever answers and then you get disconnected.

Here is what they have open their website for customer service.

To place an order,

For customer service or to check on an existing order, please Call [protected]. Monday thru Friday - 9 am to 4:30 pm EST
Please be aware that during peak gardening season (mid & late spring) our call volume is very high and wait times may be extended. Calling mid-morning or mid-afternoon may be helpful.

More Gardener's Choice Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      30th of May, 2007
    Gardeners Choice - Hartford MI - Unable to contact company

I purchased 12 baby bush watermelon plants from Gardeners Choice on 5-11-07. Within three days after I planted them they went into shock, and died. I have called them every day for the last two weeks, the phone is always busy, I have e-mailed them three times with no reply. What is my recourse, if any.

• Ci
      11th of Apr, 2008

i ALSO had to request reimbursement for plants that were DEAD, but they did give me my money back. but it doesn't speak well for the company. it's not worth the time to order, receive, plant, not grow, etc.

• Mi
      29th of Apr, 2008

the above comment regarding terrible customer service is 100% true. fortunately, he was reimbursed. i was not so lucky AND it is not worth the $10 they owe me to wait on hold for literally hours over several attempts to reach customer service. the customer service department never answered in all of those attempts and the ordering dept was rude when they found out i was calling about a problem with an order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

GARDENERS' CHOICE
    81961 COUNTY ROAD
    687 SOUTH
    PO BOX 8000
    HARTFOR, MI 49057--8000 is a scam and should be investigated for fraud and poor service

• Ke
      21st of May, 2008

I believe this company is a scam as well. I ordered 12 tomato "plants" and received 12 small plastic pots filled with what appear to be dead meal worms. I dug through four of the pots did not even find any tomato seeds. Their phone gives a constant busy signal, and no human ever picks up. I want my $34 back! I am pursuing with the local authorities until this matter is resolved.

• Mi
      21st of May, 2008

I placed one order and received several addition orders. A total of over $100.00 I have contacted them and have sent all the orders back no refund yet. This is a real scam buyers beware and never ever order anything with your debit card.