Gardener's Choice / I've ordered plants not seeds

I live at 2505 Rocksprings rd Kingsport tn. I saw your ad on TV I called and ordered tree tomatoes all I got were seeds. I was told I would get tomato plants not seeds. I was told I would have tomatoes by the fourth of July. Not with seeds. I want t know where my tomato plants are. Please make this customer happy and send me my plants. You can’t tell people that they are going to get tomato plants and then send them seeds. I was really anxious to get my plants not seeds. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Rn
      26th of Mar, 2007
    Gardener's Choice - Gardners' Choice should be put out of business!

GARDENERS' CHOICE: I have emailed them, called them and canceled my order. They will NOT respond. Gardners' choice should be put out of business!! The whole country should be made aware that they are NOT credible and no one should do business with them!

• Lm
      2nd of May, 2008

I placed an order with Gardener's Choice over one month ago. Contacted them via e-mail several times, and never received any responses. Being it was so long since I had placed my order I wanted to cancel it, but again, no responses. I received some items yesterday. THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE YOU SEE ON THEIR WEBSITE. The so called plants was a bag of dirt. I thre everything away because it was a mess. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

• Fe
      5th of Jun, 2008

I ordered over $80 for tomato, pepper, squash and cabbage plants. Everything arrived very mushy in advanced decomposition. Furthermore, all the plants were yellow. Of 18 tomato plants, 9 pepper plants, 6 cabbage plants and 6 squash, two tomato plants, 3 pepper, 2 squash and 2 cabbage plants survive 5 days following receipt.

Like others, I have tried calling and e-mail with no response. I wouls expect a reputable company to replace te bad plants and try again. I simularily had bought 24 tomato plants from Burpee. 3 4th of July types died. Burpee replaced them as requested with Beefsteak type, 6 of then! Now in retrospect, I think the lost plants may have been caused by deer. I catch the deer in my garden, I will be having barbequed venison along with squash, peppers, eggplant and tomato.

• Je
      1st of Jul, 2008
    Gardener's Choice - No refund on order
    Gardener's Choice
    Phone: 662-429-7956
    www.gardenerschoice.com

I forwarded them a check for an order and heard nothing for 5 weeks then i received a letter saying i still owed money which i did not. I canceled the order and asked for a refund by e-mail x2 and by letter. This was in 3-08 and i still have had no reply.n a previous order i ordered tomato plants and was sent out dead roots. They operate a scam.

12th of Aug, 2011
    Gardener's Choice - Giant Early Tomato Trees
    Gardener's Choice
    400 Returns Rd.
    Wallingford
    Connecticut
    Phone: 1-866-575-5578

Plants grew only 1 1/2 inches. Sent back the product and did not receive a refund. Called the customer # and only a recording was heard that they would be right with you. No one answered that #.

• En
      30th of Dec, 2011

Junk blueberry plants! Didn't even finish the order on the internet of the blueberry plants and it literally scammed by charging the credit card before he knew what happened and it was to late to back out of the order electronically. Then the scam phone calls started from automatic dialings to our phone and telemarketers and then the unauthorized scam charges started to our credit card too. Had another one today. My credit card company put me on the phone with 1-866-575-5578 Mint Collectibles who stated that we ordered blue berry bushes and received phone calls afterwards and through these phone calls authorized the charges. I demanded their address, the women repeatedly refused. I told her if she wasn't doing anything wrong, she shouldn't be afraid to give me the address. She hung up on myself and the credit card company. There has to be a special place in hell for people like her.