Gardeners Choice / Customer Service Number

For all of you that have had problems getting through, I have called this number [protected]. It is open till 10 pm eastern time. I have requested 2 refunds for "plants" that turned out to be seeded pods. In my definition, a plant already has established roots. I had placed an order for my dad and had the order number and everything and when I called to inquire about it, the woman told me that the order number I had doesn't match any they had. Mine was only 6 numbers and all of theirs begin with letters and are 7 numbers long. So, we'll see if his credit card gets billed for it. (my guess is it will). I haven't had any problems calling the number I provided above but I cannot get them to return an email to save my life. I WOULD NOT suggest buying from this company. I order A TON of stuff online and have never had anything this bad before. They false advertise all of their stuff. Do your research before you buy. I hope someone else reads this before they get scammed too!!!

An

Comments

• Ha
      14th of May, 2007
    Gardeners Choice - Gardeners Choice has stolen my money

In Feb I ordered 4 tomato trees. Here it is May and no plants but my check has cleared. Their phone is always busy and they will NOT reply to e-mails.

17th of May, 2007
    Gardeners Choice - Dead plants and no refund!

I ordered 6 Rainbow tomato plants on 02/17/07. On 04/11/11 after I sent 2 e-mails to customer service concerning my order I received 6 dead plants in the mail. I e-mailed them 3 times. Wrote a letter to them and requested a replacement or refund of my money. I haven't heard anything and it is 05-09-07. This company shouldn't be allowed to operate at all in any state.

• Mr
      15th of May, 2008
    Gardeners Choice - Terrible company!
    Gardeners Choice
    Colorado
    www.gardenerschoice.com

Item was purchased via the web, listed as a Strawberry Tree. When they arrived they appeared to be in a dormant state, brown and dry. I was not the only person to buy one to try, and the others all got brown and dry trees Too!

• Bo
      5th of May, 2009

That 866-518-2290 is only a distributor. They didn't even show my order in their system. We ordered a vairety of things, so I guess if you just ordered tomato plants, this number would be helpful.

What a horrible, horrible company.

• Ra
    Curtice
    Ohio
    Phone: 419-836-7863
    Jeanray8@juno.com

Overcharged $33.96 for plants not delivered. NO itemization on order to show any back order or ANYTHING TO SHOW MORE ITEMS COMING!!

• Ka
      14th of May, 2009
    Gardeners Choice - dead plants/poor customer service
    gardeners choice
    Michigan

I recently purchased some tomato plants from Gardeners Choice. It took over a month to get my order and when I opened the box containing the tomatoes they were all dried out and ultimately died. When I attempted to e-mail them my e-mails were returned. I then attempted to call them and was put through a long message system which ultimatelt ended in a busy signal. ( No message system) So save your time and money. Purchase your plants elsewhere.

• Me
      17th of May, 2009
    Gardeners Choice - didn"t recieve products
    gardeners choice inc.
    6280 west vienna rd
    Clio
    Michigan
    Phone: 1-810-691-5968

I orderd six trees from this company did not recieve them . would like to know when we will be getting thim, or a refund.have less than two weeks to plant. merle waldorf email merlekw@comcast.net

• Al
      18th of May, 2009
    Gardeners Choice - tomatoe trees
    Gardners Choice
    3782 Ashburn St
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901 785-5701

I ordered two tomatoe trees off the tv, I received the trees with no invoice but my credit card was double charged and my plants died.I've been trying to contact this company via phone, no one answered the phone. I will suggesst that no one ever order from this company.

• Cu
      18th of May, 2009

i too have ordered plants from this company, two times now, the first time i received six blueberry plants, three arrived dead, the others with the exception of one died, i reordered a year in advance for this spring, and lord behold, two more out of six arrived dead, i, m pursuing there warranty this time, the two DOA plants are in the mail, on there way back to gardeners choice for a proper burial, hopefully they stand behind this warranty, and yes you can not reach them by phone, they will not answer, seems like 100% poor business to me, you can bet your pansey's that they just lost a customer here,

• Da
      23rd of Apr, 2012

I order hot chillies on 1/20/2012. Called 3/22/2012 they said the order was sent 3/20/2012.today is 4/24/2012 still have not got my chillies and they do not answer there phone.Plus i have all ready paid for the plants.

• Fa
    Gardeners' Choice
    gardenerschoice.com

I ordered some trees and plants from the Gardeners' Choice website (gardenerschoice.com). When the confirmation email had no useful information on delivery date, I tried the 'Check order status' link in the email.

However, I was unable, for two days, to sign in--no matter what combination of order number, name, email address, or zip code I used. So, I tried calling the (NON-toll-free) customer service number.

At that number, I tried the 'Check order status' option, and the call was cut off when I selected the 'Speak to a customer service representative' option.

When I called back and selected the 'Sales representative' option, the representative said she couldn't help, and said I had to check online or use the telephone 'Check order status' option.

I explained that I had tried both those options, and neither one worked. She said she couldn't help me, and hung up.

I don't know if Gardeners' Choice is a scam as indicated by an earlier reviewer or they've gone broke as a result of current economic conditions, but if you're thinking of ordering some nursery items, I'd strongly recommend you find another source. These people seem to have all the earmarks of a scam.

I need to start checking https://www.complaintsboard.com before doing any more business online.

11th of Aug, 2016

Stay away from Gardners' Choice. What a rip-off. I am in the process of going to the Better Business Bureau, phoning my credit card to report fraud - was charged for more than I wanted because they are automated phone company and keep adding to your order. Purchase from your own city. Do not order from this company.

11th of Aug, 2016

Rip Off is right - once you give them your credit card you get charged for additional items and can't speak with anyone because of the automated phone connection. They put you through hell trying to 1) refusing package (they don't allow you to cancel because they tell you it has shipped, even tho you phone them and they tell you to cancel on their web page - that's a joke. 2) you need to phone your credit card and issue a "fraud statement" against them and try to get your money back. What a hassle - they cannot be a reputable company. I agree, you are getting ripped off.

Gardeners' Choice - Terrible company

Ordered from this company (tomato plants). They kept going on and on, more tomato plants, pepper plants, etc. etc. You needed to press 1 for 1 order or 2 for a double order. They kept going on and on and I kept pressing zero BUT my husband is in the background yelling "tell them we only want one!" and each time I get another 1. They told me to go on their web site to cancel the order. I tried, but it said order was not processed - I go on this a.m. and the order has been shipped. Charging my credit card for $65.85. They told me my bill would be $10-.00 +7.95 Postage & handling. But that was for just the order, you had to pay another 7.95 for the free plants they were shipping with this order. But it did not end there. They added another order for $30.00 + 9.95 for postage & handling on this - which I did not order. Do not order from this company. I am also in the process of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau in our state as well as calling my credit card to issue a "fraud" against their bill me. DONOT GET INVOLVED ON THE TV ADS.
    I have been dealing with this for 2 days and I will not be done - I have to refuse shipment because it is already shipped.

• Va
    Gardeners' Choice
    www.gardenerschoice.com

I bought two tomato planters for a birthday present in the beginning of April. I waited for weeks, trying to call and email the company. I have never received any response and none of the phone numbers for customer service even lead anywhere. BEWARE...don't buy at Gardener's Choice. I don't need 100 words to say THIS IS A RIP OFF!!! I don't need 100 words to say THIS IS A RIP OFF!!! I don't need 100 words to say THIS IS A RIP OFF!!! I don't need 100 words to say THIS IS A RIP OFF!!! I don't need 100 words to say THIS IS A RIP OFF!!!