Garden Ridge / Return Policy
I purchased a blow-up yard Santa, last Saturday at Garden Ridge for $20. It was a one-day sale. On Sunday, we put the Santa in the yard - and discovered a huge tear in the side. So we boxed Santa up. Today, (Wednesday) I went to exchange the defective Santa for a new one. I was told that 'store policy' states 'no exchanges'. I was told I could get a refund for the defective Santa ($20) and re-purchase a new one. I asked if I would still get the $20 sale price and was told "No, they aren't on sale anymore". I asked to talk to a manager - and was told the same thing, "Store policy states NO EXCHANGES"... Really? I get home with a defective product and just want one that works. So I got my $20 back and have boycotted Garden Ridge.
More Garden Ridge Complaints & Reviews
- Garden Ridge - 1/2 of a Christmas Tree 
- Garden Ridge - Weekly Ad mistake 
- Garden Ridge Christmas Tree - Rip Off
- Garden Ridge - Horrible customer service 
- Garden Ridge - Return with receipt 
- At Home Stores - I am complaining about a manager, fred thomas in memphis, tn. the winchester location.
- At Home Stores - Safety 
- Garden Ridge Pottery - dresses 
- athome.com - TERRIBLE management/employees 
- Garden Ridge - Missing parts of christmas tree