Garcinia Health 1300 / Free Trial not free

United States, Alabama, Cleveland Review updated:
Clearly Fit Labs
Phone: 800-906-5480
I recently ordered gardinia health 1300 that was advertised as a free trial offer and I just had to pay the shipping and handling fee. After receiving the product my bank account was charged for the price of the products one was $94.94 and the other was $89.99. I ordered the product on July 1st and received it July 6th. I checked my bank account on July 20 and noticed that they had charged me for the product. I called the company but was told I couldn't get my money back because it was past the 14 day trial. I was also told that my 14 days started the day I ordered it not the day I received it. Why send a 30 day supply if it only takes 14 days to see if you like it or not. If I had called within the 14 days they said I could get my money back. I called on the 15th day and they said because I had opened the product I couldn't return it. If I can get my money back on the 14th day then I should be able to get my money back on the 15th day, the bottles were opened either way. How can you tell if anything is going to work if you haven't had the time to try it. I wish I had read other complaints about this company before I order my FREE TRIAL. There is nothing free about this product and the company that ships it was rude. I called three different times trying to talk with a manager but never was able to. The last person I spoke with hung up on me. The only thing I would like from this company is my money back. I am not one of these people that orders a lot of different products and then returns them or try and get my money back all the time.
Jul 20, 2015

A  22nd of Jul, 2015 by
The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered this product thinking it was free and all I was paying for was shipping charges but like the previous complaint, later I was charged the $89.99 and the $94.94. I too experience rudeness from the customer service person when I called to complain but I was told the exact same thing. This website is misleading and a ripoff.
A  25th of Jul, 2015 by
Same thing with me. The customer service was extremely rude and hung up on me twice. The sales man said the trial was 14 days free after receiving the product to try. I was not impressed with product and would gladly send back for my money back. It's definitely a scam product. I also asked to speak with a Manager, that was never a avaliable.
N  24th of Sep, 2015 by
Thank goodness I read these postings. I have 2 more days on my "free trial". I called the number and inquired as to if my card was about to be charged a rather large amount. The operator told me that yes, it would be. I told her I was done and wanted out. That I would return the unused portion asap. She started trying to cut me deals on the bottles I currently have. After it was all said and done I agreed to 9.97 for the bottle. I told her to cancel my account and delete my debit card. Thanks for the heads up. Read it just in time. BTW, I haven't yet seen any weight loss or improvement at all.
A  28th of Sep, 2015 by
OMG!! I wished I did a little research before thinking I was getting a deal!!! The complaint above is exactly what happened to me. I didn't even receive the free shipment and they still charged my cards and I don't even want the sample anymore I just want my money back. Such rip-offs!!!
D  29th of Sep, 2015 by
Well we all know that NOTHING is completely free. There is always a catch and if you read the terms you would have noticed that they defined they would be billing your card for the defined amounts in 14 days.
A  28th of Oct, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just happened to dig a little deeper once I received these products in the mail. The day after I received them, I found this website. I called, inquired about additional costs that would be incurred, and they assured that there would be charges coming on day 15. Since product was unopened, I told them to cancel whatever subscriptions I had agreed to and would ship the products back. After about 5 reduced price offers, I continued to decline and only interested in cancelling and shipping it back. He finally asked me to keep it for free, hoping I would come back later for more, and cancelled my account. I received two quick cancellation emails immediately after the call. I'll be holding on to these unopened products to insure I don't incur an extra fees as he promised.