Garcinia Burn X / Fake offers and waste of money

I purchased free trial of the product and 3 bottles for the price of two of the weight loss pills from the company Garcinia Burn X. Of course I got nothing from them, but the seller charged me for $208. I haven’t got their contact info, so I have no idea how to find these ###. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Us
Apr 9, 2014

Comments

• Do
      11th of Apr, 2014

I didn't even order anything and GARCINIA BURN X 888-8953195 NVUS was listed on my bank statement April 10, 2014. They debited $159.00 from my checking account.

I called the phone number on 4-13-14 and spoke to a rude and uncooperative representative named Jen. She refused to let me speak to a supervisor and told me there were no refunds. I told her the withdraw from my account was FRAUD and that my bank was aware of the situation. Jen finally put me on hold to speak to her supervisor as she could not answer my questions.

I went through my records of contacts from the HOME CASH SUCCESS and found the email address I had used to get my money refunded last year. On April 8, 2014, I sent an email to: businesswebhelpdesk.zendesk.com requesting a refund due to this GARCINIA BURN X bull c***. On April 10, 2014, the business web help desk web site responded and said my refund was not submitted properly and that they resent the refund to my bank and I should see the $159.00 in 5-10 business days. That means I will have to keep watching until around April 25, 2014.

When you go to the website: businesswebhelpdesk.zendesk.com, go to the upper right corner and select "sign up". Once that is done, you will be able to submit a request for your refund. Good Luck!!

• Do
      11th of Apr, 2014

I didn't even order anything and GARCINIA BURN X 888-8953195 NVUS was listed on my bank statement March 10, 2014. They debited $159.00 from my checking account. I contacted my bank ASAP and they cancelled my existing debit card and issued a new one. The bank told me the series of numbers behind GARCINIA BURN X was a phone number.

I called the phone number on 3-13-14 and spoke to a rude and uncooperative representative named Jen. She refused to let me speak to a supervisor and told me there were no refunds. I told her the withdraw from my account was FRAUD and that my bank was aware of the situation. Jen finally put me on hold to speak to her supervisor as she could not answer my questions. Eventually, Jen told me the debit from my account was from a home based business I had looked into the previous year. That company name was HOME CASH SUCCESS. Jen then gave me a confirmation number and said the $159.00 would be refunded to my account in 7-10 days. Needless to say the money still has not been refunded.

When I tried to call the phone number again on April 8, 2014, there was a recording that this number is no longer taking phone calls. I then went through my records of contacts from the HOME CASH SUCCESS and found the email address I had used to get my money refunded last year.