Garcia Infiniti / poor customers service
I have purchased 2 Infiniti Qx56 SUV's brand new from patrick sales man. My current 2012 has been in the shop over 10x with the same problem. The dealership explains the problem to me and how this is "unique." Each time the cause is something different when they document it and check you out. Now the truck is out of warranty and it will be my responsibility if it happens again. Trust me when I say, "It will happen again." Being stranded and having to be without my own vehicle for days. One time it was in the shop for 21 days, they claimed they were waiting for a part from overseas.
I did contact Infiniti corporate office and they refused to do anything. I had bizarre electrical problems with my first Infiniti QX56 as well. I had it in the shop multiple times and no one could ever figure that "unique" problem out either. I purchased my second one because it was the new body style and it was very spacious. The sales man was very sligh about and claiming it was all revamped and no issues reported. They do have a good looking vehicle but I will never never again buy an Infiniti. For the price ($80, 000) you would expect more. They are not trained in customer satisfaction, quality or customers service.
More Garcia Infiniti Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Garcia Infiniti - Patrick Hornef terrible sales agent 
- Garcia Infiniti - Patrick rich and patrick hornef are scammer
- [Resolved] Garcia Infiniti - Patrick Hornef liar Sales consultant 
- Garcia Infiniti - Very bad customer services 
- Garcia Infiniti - Fakes sales representatives patrick hornef and patrick rich
- [Resolved] Garcia Infiniti - Worst Customer and Sales Services 
- Garcia Infiniti - Patrick hornef was very bad sales agent stay away
- [Resolved] Garcia Infiniti - Sales and Customer Services 
- Garcia Infiniti - Garcia infiniti has been terrible and horrible salesperson patrick hornef 
- Garcia Infiniti - Very bad communication of sales representative patrick hornef