[Resolved] Garcia Infiniti / Patrick Hornef terrible sales agent

New Mexico, United States Review updated:

I went to this auction on Valentine's Day and stayed there from 11 am until 10 pm with my family. I inquired about a vehicle and the man named Patrick Hornef walked me to an office and said give me 2600, so I asked can I check out the vehicle before full payment and he answered yes, but after 4 hours I still didn't get to check. Long story short I took it to a mechanic and ended up spending 1800 + dollars on top of the 4, 366 I spent buying the car and now I need a transmission that cost 2, 700. If you're looking for a “reliable vehicle" you won't go there. They don't care, they just take your money and you're screwed basically.

I would strongly advise anyone to rethink doing business at Garcia Infiniti, even the sales manager didn't stand behind his promises.

• Resolution statement

Liar Patrick Hornef Sales Associates My overall experience horrible and terrible, He only stole money and big scammer Liar Patrick Hornef Sales Associates My overall experience horrible and terrible, He only stole money and big scammer Liar Patrick Hornef Sales Associates My overall experience horrible and terrible, He only stole money and big scammer

Na
Jun 15, 2016

Comments

• Mo
      Aug 08, 2016

I just bought a 2016 Garcia Infiniti. From I bought that Car I have been going back and forth to the shop with different issues. The AC or heat was not working. The latch of hood needed to be replace and now the cruise would stop with me stopping the car. I was in the middle of traffic when car stop. I had my young kids in the car when the car would not move. I had to turn off car then turn on for the car to move. The car kept on doing it. I took it to the shop. Now I have to wait 4 weeks to get my car back cause Hyundai don't know what's the problem. But yet still I was told several people complaining about same issue. If you have a 2016 Garcia Infiniti please be careful. It's not safe.

My Sales consultant is Patrick Hornef 505-307-1628 here is big liar never buy the car to that company

• Th
      Aug 09, 2016

I purchased a 2016 Garcia Infiniti Sport from this dealership on July 9th 2016 from sales person Patrick Hornef that was my Big mistake. I came to Garcia especially because they were offering 10% interest and were offering the exact car that I was looking for in their online advertising. However, the vehicle could not be located and it was eventually disclosed the car had been sold about 6 months previously. In looking around the lot, I found a similar model with a window display tag stating "Garcia Infiniti SUPER sales Event, $28, 556". (This was a demonstrator car which was manufactured in June 2015 - already a year old.)

This is the car I wound up taking. However, I did not get the displayed $28, 556 price. Instead, I wound up being charged $33, 534 - plus, I am still being charged interest! If I had realized this at the time, I never would have signed for the car; I assumed the sales agreement reflected what had been discussed with my sales person Patrick Hornef and what had been shown on the sales tag. I only became aware of this discrepancy when I checked the paperwork following contact with the finance company. Also, I had been promised a veteran's discount, which I did not receive, even though I traveled back home to get a copy (a 40-mile round trip). Do not buy from Garcia Infiniti. Do not believe their ads, sales person or even there showroom. These people missed their calling, they should have been politicians and liars nothing else.

The Cheater Person photo attached stay away from them this is big fraud and liar person i found ever in my history stay away this liar person

• Kh
      Aug 10, 2016

As soon as you pay for your car, things, like smiles and helpfulness go away very quickly the sales guy name Patrick Hornef worst sales and car dealer forever very very bad i recommended every one to stay away from garcia infiniti

• Mc
      Aug 10, 2016

My overall experience with garcia infiniti has been terrible and horrible sales person patrick hornef who is liar and spy

• Se
      Aug 10, 2016

I should have listened to all the negative comments about Garcia Infiniti and Patrick Hornef. I didn't and got screwed! All these negative comments can't be wrong. Go to Albuquerque Showrome There are plenty of other dealers around that are reputable. Don't make the mistake I did.

• Ni
      Nov 13, 2018
    Garcia Infiniti - patrick hornef he is liar and fraud
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico
    garciainifiniti.com

They determine when your car needs a tune up or a malfunction because they control It. is all computerized and they could easily do it but not to everyone. Only young and single women. Be careful from patrick hornef he is liar and fraud