Garbe Industries / Falsely advertised mirrors

1 4137 S. 72nd E. Ave.Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I sent e mails to Mary and Solitaire on 06/18/07, 07/11/07, 10/05/07, 10/15/2007, 10/16/07, 10/17/07, 10/24/07, 10/25/07, 11/08/2007, 11/09/2007, 11/16/2007 asking for a complete refund for one damaged mirror and three defective mirrors without the advertised bevels or wood frames (resin instead), including the shipping I had to pay. I also phoned them many times, asking for a complete refund. One of the mirrors even was of the wrong color. However, they charged me a 10% ($50) restocking fee of and $105 for shipping the damaged mirror back to them. They also kept my money for over four months.

Va

Comments

8th of Jan, 2009

We at Garbe's Lighting and Home Accessories pride ourselves in our accredited A+ rating with the BBB.

The customer filed a complaint against Garbe's and the mirror manufacturer with the BBB after all attempts were made to satisfy the consumer's demands.

The Better Business Bureau denied the claim agreeing that the manufacturer and distributor did everything possible to assist the customer.