Garage-Door-Seattle.com / The whole experience was quite negative and highly unprofessional

Showed up AT LEAST an hour and half late each time I saw them. I just had them come out to install a small part which I already had, into my garage door opener motor and after arriving over an hour late they told me that I absolutely had to have another part replaced, which I found out later did not have to be replaced at all. Originally they had quoted me a service call charge of $60.00 to which I replied I thought was quite low. But the service tech said that it would probably only take about 20 minutes, and that's why it was so inexpensive. Well, long story short, after working on it for about an hour they presented me with a bill for over $300.00!!! I told them that I was shocked it was so much so they subtracted the $60.00 initial service call. Big deal. The whole experience was quite negative and highly unprofessional. Buyer beware.

Ly

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Oct, 2010