Garage Door Parts, LLC / Product never delivered

1 127 Columbia AvenuePassaic, NJ, United States Review updated:

I placed an online order for parts from this website: www.garagedoorparts.com and received nothing. They did take my money, however. Fortunately I'm only out a small amount. In hindsight, the website offered clues that it is a rip-off. There is no 'contact us' link, no phone number listed, the only means of contact is a misleading link called 'Live Offline Support' which purports to send your message to customer support, but of course there's never a reply. The content of the main page is a bunch of miscellaneous quotes about generic topics loosely related to the product being sold.

Looking back I realize I should have known better.

Va

Comments

• Va
      19th of Jun, 2008
    Garage Door Parts, LLC - No delivery
    www.garagedoorsupply.com

Ordered springs & cables from Garage Door Parts, LLC. Paid them $124.98, have not received parts, no reply from emails, phone line busy or disconnects.

After reading further on the internet, seems this company doesn't exist.

If anyone would like to take legal action, post info and I will join you. I do have a name on a cancelled check, will see where this money went.

You can view other complaints from consumers by looking under "garage Door Parts, LLC.

Their address is: Bargain Enterprises-Garage Door Parts, LLC 127 Columbia Avenue Passaic, New Jersey 07055-6801 Phone 1-973-472-4818

25th of Jul, 2008
    Garage Door Parts, LLC - items paid fo, not rcvd
    127 Columbia Avenue
    Phone: 973-472-4818
    garagedoorsupply.com

I ordered and paid for extension springs to repair our garade door on July 5, 2008. I have not rcvd the items nor can I get in touch with these rats. The phone is not being answered; emails and faxes are not responded to. I began to search on line to find another way to reach these rats and found NUMEROUS complaints with the same story as mine. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this rat. I have filed a complaint with the NJ Atty Generals office and I plan to make plenty of trouble for this rat..they just pissed off the wrong person. I hope no other decent hard working person looses money to these RATS..!..

27th of Jul, 2008

Ripped me for $57.00. I have received parts in a timely fashion from this company about a year ago. They must have recent "troubles". We would have to start with the New Jersey Attorney Generals office...

8th of Aug, 2008

These people need to be put in jail for what they do. They took payment out of my account twice. One to the company and one to a private person. I have put a fraud against them with my bank. I hope they rot in hell.

8th of Aug, 2008

Bought springs that i never received and they took the money out of my account twice. This company is a fraud. They don't answer the phone. I hope they rot in hell for everything they have put me through.

• Mo
      9th of Sep, 2008

Do you know how we can put this guys into jail or get my money back? They took my money via Paypal and never deliver the order items and no answer the phone, email and fax.

• Ev
      21st of Oct, 2008
    Garage Door Parts, LLC - Items not received, unable to contact
    127 Columbia Ave
    Phone: (973)472-4818
    garagedoorsupply.com

I had placed an order on 30 Sept 2008, received a confirmation email on 01 Oct 2008, electronic check was cashed 03 Oct 2008, to date (21 Oct 2008) no parts received, no emails answered, no responses to inquirires via thier contact link on thier website, no answer to any calls. Next steps are to contact the bank for thier help and to file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office of N.J. Good luck everyone.

Ev

• Ri
      7th of Nov, 2008

I was ripped off as well... :(

• Ri
      7th of Nov, 2008

Whoa, they charged you twice as well ????? String'em up !

• Ji
      10th of Nov, 2008
    Garage Door Parts, LLC - No delivery
    garage door parts, LLC
    127 Columbia Avenue
    Phone: 9734724818
    sales@garagedoorsupply.com

I ordered replacement garage door parts back in October. Charge went thru on my card however I have yet to recieve the parts. Have tried several times to call, but no answer, have set emails, no response. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE, DON'T WASTE YOU TIME!

• Va
      14th of Nov, 2008

I feel like a fool. I ordered parts from them on 20 Oct 08. They cashed the check on 27 Oct 08. Not only have I not received my part, but I can't get anyone to answer the phone or respond to my emails. This company is a scam.

21st of Nov, 2008

I also ordered parts on 10/15/08. I paid by check, the order was confirmed immediately, but I have not received delivery, or have they resonded to my follow-up emails Very diappointing!

• Gl
      11th of Feb, 2009

I orderd parts on 1/27/09. I havent received the order. Its now 2/11/09. Luckily my echeck has not been withdrawn from my bank. (yet)

14th of Feb, 2009

Ordered garage rollers $37.20 and never received parts. Web site no longer exists. Contacted bank in Clifton NJ where check was deposited and was told to file a police report. I wish

• Bi
      24th of Feb, 2009

Hi
    The same thing happen to me, I ordered on 01/15/2009 three spring extension for $99.32 and I never received these parts and we can not contact back these ###ing rats.
    Lets me know if you need some additionnal info or help on something.

• Vl
      14th of May, 2009

I placed an order from this company on 4-23-09. Have not received my order. When I call there is no answer. Mail box is full. I've emailed several times but no answer there either. I called the Better Business Bureau in NJ and they said there has been over 200 complaints against them. What can we do???

• Ha
      5th of Jul, 2009

I too was ripped off. Order placed and paid for. No e-mail response, no phone calls. I have placed complaints with BBB and the FBI IC3. I even went to their listed address in Passaic and found an unlived in house...photo attached. They have even opened another website at apexgaragedoorparts.com

I send over a dozen e-mails to both sites every day. I don't expect an answer after 3 months of trying, but I hope to annoy them.

• Fr
      31st of Jul, 2009

So, I guess I'm not the only one who got scammed by these ###. I ordered Flat end bearings on the end of June of 09 and sent them a check to cover it. Waited...waited...waited. Called and got a msg "Leave msg". Then right after than, a voice says "Mailbox is full". Sent at least five emails with no answers. I figured if I was scammed, there must be others. I was right. What must we do to close these suckers down? Has anyone out there had any luck with BBB or police, etc?

23rd of Dec, 2009

I to was taken for $40. Iwish i had seen this before I orders from this Co.

• Bi
      4th of Feb, 2011
    Garage Door Parts, LLC - Two Months and Still Waiting
    127 Columbia AvenuePassaic NJ 07055
    Phone: 973-780-8875
    garagedoorpartsllc.com

As appears with everyone else who has purchased from this site, I too was scammed. I purchased some hinges and rollers from this website, apparently one of the few who "shipped" to Puerto Rico, and although they were quick to cash the eletronic check I issued, they have yet to send me the parts. Its been almost two months now and, like others, I too have been calling and sending e-mails but no parts yet. Has anyone filed a claim with the New Jersey Police department?