Gander Mountain / boat motor has never worked right
I purchased a Crestliner Tritoon Pontoon boat from Gander Mountain in Spring, TX . The 150 Mercury Verado has never worked right and Gander Mountain does not service the motor anymore. We have been told the warranty and Mercury must deal with the problem. After being stranded on the lake several times in dangerous circumstances with my family, we are faced with few options. I owe the finance company $35, 000.00 and cannot just buy a new motor. if I give boat back my credit is trashed. If Gander Mountain won't replace the $12, 000.00 motor(we know from a former employee that they have replaced entire boats) then we are at the mercy of the warranty and stuck in limbo. My wife refuses to get on the boat anymore. I have had $500.00 boats that have performed better. Mercury sings the same tune. We are sick of it and will probably go to the local media soon.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain - no employee to help when needed 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - range passes 
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed