Gander Mountain / poor website design
Ad my son not been adamant that he wanted something from Gander Mountain, the experience I had with your web site would have sent me directly to Bass Pro Shops. Their web site does not work with Firefox or other non-Internet Explorer browsers. This means that around 15-17% of your customers cannot use the checkout process - more than 1 out of 8!!!
#2 When I finally figured out that problem, when I finally finished the process, when I submitted my CC [protected] and checked out, I got a database error. I reentered my [protected] and got the same error. In this day in age there is no reason at ALL to have a web site that is specific to a web browser, particularly one that is so prone to security attacks and poor web standards compliance.
Finally, when I tried to use the feedback form (the ONLY way to provide feedback) it would not let me do so unless I specified what store I used, which did not apply to a web purchase. I tried to email all the normal email addresses [protected]@gand... [protected]@gan... [protected]@gan... and none of them were valid.
When I tried to talk to customer service, all I could get was a recorded message to leave a message. Yeah right. Stupid web design - poor customer service. I wish I had had the option to go to Bass Pro Shops web site to make this purchase.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - range passes 
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed