Gander Mountain / no contact to cancel shipments!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 302-260-1109
I took advantage of a 10 day free trial of HoodiaFen, and when I received it I had in time did some research and decided I did not want the monthly shipments, however the website that I printed out to cancel out my future shipments is bogus, and there is no such number to contact them nor did any paperwork come with the trial bottle. I have checked with my bank and they have already credited my account. This was before my actual 10 days were up. I want this complaint to go on file I feel that someone is making a lot of money and tapping into accounts they need to.

Comments

Vi
  31st of Mar, 2009
Since this is the "District manager" I assume it will be overlooked or swept aside since other things have gone on in this particular store and no one was disciplined, maybe because they had people involved or with things to hide "looking" into them. This trailer issue is (blatant theft), when notified they need to count for inventory in January, District manager Esposito instructed the store manager to just count it as if it were there, (fraud). District manager Esposito told store he would have it transferred to another store as they were losing boat and trailer business, but would not tell which store to transfer it to. As of this date, district manager Esposito, has not paid for it (theft), nor had store transfer it, Chris Duffy, operations ASM, was told and said he would turn it over to store manager, Dan Engen. The powersports manager was laid off prior to March 1st, so who knows what else is going on at this location and other stores throughout the district that district manager Esposito oversees. In order to run ethical and profitable store's for stockholders and business in general, this behavior is a detrement to success. You might also wish to look into the reason(s) district manager Esposito has left his previous three jobs after only short periods of time. I am not sure if others are complicit in these illegal acts of just afraid to cross the district manager for fear of retaliation, but I am sure that the district manger has stolen this Gander mountain property, and after 5 months, does not intend to pay for it. I have considered contacting the state attorney's office to investigate as I believe it is a conspiracy to defraud the stockholders and a violation of state law.

Gander Mountain Logo Gander Mountain