Gametag.com / Stay away from these guys

United States Review updated:

Was happy about getting what I thought was a fair price for my FFXI account. However, I then decided I did not wish to sell my account and have been e-mailing them for over a week, and have not had any response. It says on their website that a submission can be cancelled anytime before the payment is received. Let me say that I was going to go through with selling the account and that I sent them my reply with all my information on it to get paid through paypal over TWO weeks ago... When a week went by without any type of response from them I decided to cancel. I can't even get onto my FFXI account because the information on it was changed. I still want to sell my account, and IF I ever get my info back from this website, I will do it elsewhere.

Sl

Comments

• Ga
      Aug 06, 2011

Hello,

Your the same individual who posted on another website the same exact complaint. As we said on the other website:

We would appreciate it if you actually told the full story of what happened.

June 6 - An agent emailed you asking for your payment information so we send it to the right address.
    June 8 - You replied letting us know the information. We then proceeded with checking your account.
    June 9 - We emailed you letting you know that you never provided us a secret answer so we cannot change the password and e-mail on the Square Enix Account.
    June 12 - We reemailed you.
    June 15 - You emailed us instead asking for the submission to be cancelled.
    June 15 - We emailed your new PlayOnline Password.
    June 19 - We emailed your new PlayOnline Password again.

1). We cannot sell a Final Fantasy XI Account without having the ability to change the password and e-mail.

2). If someone provided you an account without the ability to change the password, you wouldn't buy it. If you try selling it to someone else, they will likely give you grief which we didn't do at any point but if you had responded to us before complaining on here, we would have gladly assist you.

Telling people our website is not legit is ridiculous. We have over 25, 000+ feedback across dozens of websites. In fact, we are the only truly legit company in the FFXI Industry that has been around for years with actual feedback to prove it. Here are the links to prove it.

Almost every post so far has been people who are simply patient. We outline clearly how long it will take in the e-mails/faq. If you have questions or concerns, you can always contact us via live or facebook chat to reach an agent.

• Gt
      Aug 18, 2011

Hello,

We would appreciate it if you actually told the full story of what happened.

June 12 - We re-emailed you.
    June 15 - You emailed us instead asking for the submission to be canceled.
    June 15 - We emailed your new PlayOnline Password.
    June 19 - We emailed your new PlayOnline Password again.

• Sh
      Jan 28, 2016

This company is still scamming. I purchased an account and have yet to receive the account info, or a simple email from them. I did however receive an email saying my purchased was approved. Well of course I did, they stole my money.

• In