Gametag.com / No response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site
After about 10 hours I got an email asking for verification (name and address) via ID, utility bill, or Facebook. I was skeptical but did the verification via Facebook.
6 hours later the account the account information was delivered. I changed the email address and password on file with the account and it looked like all was in order. About 6 hours later I get an email from the game company that someone had requested a password change, and I started to suspect trouble. Within hours the password was changed without my knowledge and there was no way to go back and change it. The account was reclaimed by the owner.
I have contacted GameTag about a refund trying to give the benefit of the doubt that this was out of their control. No response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site.
More Gametag.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gametag.com - Stay away from these guys 
- Gametag.com - Account selling scam 
- [Resolved] Gametag.com - scam, account stolen
- GameTag - GameTag Holds Grudges-Terrible Experience that Has Lasted for YEARS 
- Gametag.com - Scammed out of my money
- Gametag.com - account selling
- gametag.co - Fraudulent charges and impossible to find their contact info