Gametag.com / No response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site

United States Review updated:

After about 10 hours I got an email asking for verification (name and address) via ID, utility bill, or Facebook. I was skeptical but did the verification via Facebook.

6 hours later the account the account information was delivered. I changed the email address and password on file with the account and it looked like all was in order. About 6 hours later I get an email from the game company that someone had requested a password change, and I started to suspect trouble. Within hours the password was changed without my knowledge and there was no way to go back and change it. The account was reclaimed by the owner.

I have contacted GameTag about a refund trying to give the benefit of the doubt that this was out of their control. No response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site.

Ek

Comments

• Gt
      Aug 18, 2011

Dear Eklare,

We are posting on complaintsboard again as it appears our last comment was removed from this website. As stated before, you posted this same complaint on another site. You later stated that it was an issue on your end and the issue was resolved.

• Gt
      Aug 18, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your post. However, you mentioned on another site that this issue was resolved and the mistake was on your end. As a result, this matter has been resolved. Enjoy your account!