GameTag / GameTag Holds Grudges-Terrible Experience that Has Lasted for YEARS

15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy, #350 Portland, Oregon 97224, Aaronsburg, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (503) 620-2563

These people are absolute ###. I recently discovered a libelous posting about myself on this website.

GameTag included a huge amount of personal information, including my email address, home address, past schooling, and even a photo of myself. I gave an extremely detailed review of my poor customer service experience with GameTag on another review site, and now they've taken it upon themselves to slander me. In their final words on their "complaint" of me on this site, they are trying to extort the removal of my review from on the other site by stating that they will remove their lies if I comply. My original review and their extortion attempt have been included.

Hz
Jan 31, 2015

Comments

• Df
      4th of Feb, 2015

BBB says they're out of business

6th of Feb, 2015

They are not out of business. They may have moved their office, but they are definitely still operating.

6th of Feb, 2015

Additional information which may or may not be current:

GameTag / Gamepal Owner: Eric Smith
    Address: 7550 Roguewood Dr NE Belmont, MI 49306-9500
    Phone: (616) 866-9282 or 616-617-2447

Also another address: 405 Biscayne Blvd #1100, Miami, FL 33132

• So
      27th of Apr, 2015
    GameTag - gametag scam brought account never recived
    gametag

gametag scram me out my money brought a account never received worst company ever

4th of May, 2015

As posted in the other thread

Why are we not allowed to write a review but you are? How is that fair for us, the customer?

Toby Large came to us wanting to sell an account that is a violation of the games terms of service to sell to begin with. Basically he wants to sell something he isn't allowed to sell under the agreement and terms of services of the game publishers. We didn't have to do business with him. He came to us. We are his customer, we are the one who is supposed to pay him. We couldn't come to an agreement on the final price in the end and the transaction was cancelled. It should have ended there.

Instead Toby Large decided to go behind our backs, write all the hurtful things he could think just to get back at us for not purchasing something he isn't even allowed to sell.

Your willingness to fight rather than resolve things is why this was posted. We didn't start this, you did. Everyone should know this. We were your customer and you treated us poorly, attacked us, and refused to communicate on a resolution to this matter. Our opinion is everyone should know that if they are doing business with you that they should potentially expect problems. Look at the way you're treating us now still today.

We of course are more than willing to work a resolution, always have been, but we can't do that unless the other party who started this is willing to do the same.

4th of May, 2015

And you, GameTag / Eric Smith continue to use my own name to slander me. So in private messages via this sleazeball websie, you, GameTag / Eric Smith, offered to rescind your lies about me by contacting the administrators of this site? How'd that work out? They won't remove it, I'm guessing. You, GameTag / Eric Smith, probably never even heard back from them. And once again, you, GameTag / Eric Smith, attempted to extort the removal of this follow-up complaint before you would remove your disgusting lies about me. You, GameTag / Eric Smith are a piece of absolute filth. All of this stemmed from an honest review about garbage customer service that your company, GameTag / Eric Smith, provided, and you, GameTag / Eric Smith chose to retaliate by creating a fake complaint on this website about me, revealing my personal information in the process. You, GameTag / Eric Smith have even admitted as such in the comment areas on both of these complaints. That's what's sick; you're not even trying to hide it. You, GameTag / Eric Smith readily admit that you're ### and that you, GameTag / Eric Smith, would do this to your customers.

5th of May, 2015

Just to be clear here, Eric Smith left the company in 2008/2009.

I am the person who spoke with you in the original e-mail 2-3 years ago. The one who ensured your conflicts were resolved. I am not the owner of the company.

5th of May, 2015

Everything has already been stated here:

- You submitted an account
    - We couldn't come to an agreeable price
    - We reached an agreement to cancel the transaction
    - The transaction was cancelled
    - You then continued to attack us and continue to drag this out

Like I said multiple times now, I would be more than happy to reach a suitable resolution agreement which both parties agree upon with you. Instead you blackmailed us

8th of May, 2015