Gamestop / business relationship
My family and I were out shopping on Sunday February 22, 2008. My husband and I were trying to decide on video games and iteams for the gaming system we would like to purchase. Gamestop was very busy and we decided to go next do and get food to go. I then went back in the store and was stopped by a young man who said they were closed and that there register were shut down, but there were four people in line and other associates were still ring up. Plus the young man allow a lady to walk between us, because she had a pending sale. I explain to this man I knew the iteams I wanted and would like to purchase that day, around $200.00. He said he was sorry but to come back tomorrow they opened at 10:00A.M. I was prepare to spend $168.98 on games and a wireless guitar. However thanks to this young man and his rude manner, I would like to thanks gamestop for me making a big mistake spending my hard earned money at this store or any other gamestop store. I will never shop at a gamestop again. I would like to say I went to walmart and found all the games and iteams for cheaper. Thank you gamestop and thank your associate or manger, you have lost a very good customer.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop/Game Informer - consumer fraud 
- Gamestop - ordering a digital copy and being told the console did not have one.
- GameStop.com - product and service
- Gamestop - multiple accounts of the worst, unethical behavior/customer service on my pre-order of game
- Gamestop - double charge to my bank account
- Gamestop - supervisor very rude