Gamesellerpros.com / Fraud

1 Ocala, FL, United States Review updated:

This company will take your money and not deliver any goods to you. And when you attempt to contact them about their failures they will make numerous promises to placate you but they will not keep to those promises at all. There is not a single manager at gamesellerpros that can be trusted especially Albert Arcuri. I am certain that Kendall Cole will likely respond to this post defending the business that she is the customer service manager at but she also can not be trusted. I have every email that she has sent me and she has also lied to me. My advice to all consumers that have been scammed by this company is file a claim with paypal not just a dispute and do not bend to the slew of threats that will come from this company or any of it's promises if you did not use paypal go through your credit card company. Do not give in to the threats these people are criminals that use bullying to get what they want. Good luck to all those fighting with this company and their so called managers.

Kr

More Gamesellerpros.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ab
      16th of Jul, 2012

This company also got me, I am filing claim as well with paypall. If enough people do it they will get caught. Also Im sending all my documentation to the IRS Pertaining to Albert Accuri and GameSellerPros. I suggest other victims do the same.