GamerSection.ca / Bad service

I ordered and EZ 3in1 the 28th of January. Today, April 24, it still hasn't arrived. Supposedly it was lost in mail. When I first mailed to tell them I thought that had happened, they told me to wait more. I waited almost another month until they decided that they should try and claim the insurance. The thing is, I don't know how long it usually takes for this to happen correctly, but all they do is telling me to keep waiting, without taking any responsibility at all. Someone shouldn't have to wait three months to get your product. Each week I send an e-mail, but they refuse to do anything other than telling me to wait. If this goes on, I'll contact visa to complain and see if there's some way I can get my money back.

This week they finally accepted my package was lost and they said they'd send it again. They asked for my address three days ago and haven't heard from them ever since. Four months and still didn't get my package. I'll update if I ever receive it. Clearly, I can't recommend this store as they don't care for the customer at all.

N  8th of Mar, 2010 by
March 8, 2010. I recently purchased a USB Dance Mat for my son from GamerSection.ca. The company gave me regular status updates on my order and the package arrived as promptly as promised.
A  23rd of Jul, 2012 by
I ordered and paid for something with gamersection.ca and, so far, 2 months later, I haven't recieved anything. I sent an email but I read some bad online reviews revealing they have refused to even reply to some customers in my position. I know a lot of dodgy sellers on ebay intentionally don't send their product because they know they can get away with it. I expect that there, but not with an actual company like this. If they don't reply and rectify the situation without that BS "wait longer" brush off I will complain to an official business agency. If they fix it, I will update. Lesson learned, always check sellers online rep before buying, there are some bad ones out there about this company. Lazy customer service always means don't buy because they don't care about you and would gladly rob you if they could.