gamerdataIllegal billing procedure

L Review updated:

I got billed for $9.99 from Gamerdata for no reason. I never signed up or agreed to anything from them. Luckily, I caught it when looking over my phone bill and called T-mobile so they could reversed the charge.

• B
      Aug 12, 2009
    gamerdata - unauthorized billing for svc on cell
    Terry Duffy
    Niobrara
    Nebraska

being billed $9.95 every month on cell phone for absolutely no services and without my authorization.

• J
      Sep 03, 2009

Im texting you tell you to cancel the gamerdata and Too Lazy off my cell phone and please give me credit. I dont want these. My number that these went to was [protected]. Please dont put these on my phone again. Thank you!

• A
      Sep 14, 2009

Ripped OFF! I only found out after two charges of $9.99 each that Gamerdata was charging me for something I did not order or authorize. My plan is with VirginMobile so my billing discovery was not until I was charged up on my account because I fell below my minimum, without using my phone for a month. I could not get a phone # for Gamerdata from VM just their name.
    Does any one have a telephone # so I can go to task with them for a refund?? However, sucessful, I had to block my text message capability to hopefully stop further billings. Alohajojo

• N
      Nov 23, 2009
    gamerdata - cancel
    GamerData

Please cancel GamerData which was connected when the message was inadvertantly opened on my cell phone and is now appearing on my bill as "Other Service Provide Charges" $9.99, thanks