Gamepal / Gamepal Fraud

Phone: 1-616-617-2447

I sold my WoW account to gamepal about 2 months ago. Everything seemed fined. I had the impression that the site was pretty legit you know. I recieved the money 124$. But i felt this wasnt enough and wanted a refund. I emailed the accounts manager later saying i wanted the refund. He had no problem with it. I sent the money back to gamepal and they told me to wait for my account information back. This was about 5 weeks or so ago. And still waiting for that single email.

I would hate to have to open claims up to paypal and other sites but seems what i am going to have to do.

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Apr, 2009

Yes I ordered an account from Gamepal and never received it. They never even emailed me, just auto reply ### they're scammers DO NOT order from them.

• Tt
      18th of Apr, 2010

I sold my WoW account about a week ago.
    I received nothing.
    Not one single email.
    I gave them all the information and everything. I read every little detail on the website and it looked legit. idk what to do now. i had 4 years of work into the account and now its just gone.

• Dr
      23rd of Jun, 2010

i tried to sell my account to them and didn't get any money. i'm glad i changed all my account info before they did