Gameloft / unauthorized payment

1 3rd Floor, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Completely unsolicited text message to my son's phone saying that he was subscribed to Gameloft Club for £3.00 per month until he texted STOP to 80100. Didn't text stop as no credit at the time, but as soon as he topped up they took the £3.00 out. The "helpline" number doesn't work and I've emailed them to request a refund but I don't expect a reply to be honest. This is simple scamming and I'm really cross that they can get away with it. Is there a watchdog or ombudsman or something for these providers?

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Apr, 2012

The took an unauthorized payment of £2.50 from my account today via my paypal account and I have had to change the password to stop it again. No response from the company which states on their website No refuds are given for whatver reason yet I have not authorised this payment and gave permission for it to be takena nd have not to mu knowledge bout anythingf rom them recently. Seems like a con to me

4th of Apr, 2012

I have never heard of gameloft until today and I had several charges to my credit card from them.

• Me
      8th of Jun, 2012

i bought a game from gameloft but they never send me the link to download the game they took from me like 8.5 dollars...

They took $300 from me its not right the way they operate

8th of Jun, 2012

See I never heard of them in my life an they don't seem to understand that they charged me $300 for a game I never even got

• He
      13th of Jul, 2012

Did I read this right? He didn't text stop when told he could and when you got charged you got mad at the company?

• Go
      30th of Nov, 2012

me too! and charges are still appearing on my sprint bill every month and sprint said they cannot refund me the money that is being charged, how does one get a hold of these gameloft people!??

• Ra
      18th of Jan, 2013

Real football 13 after 15 level not responds

• Ra
      18th of Jan, 2013

real football 13 game is after 15 level not responds please action my complains

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2013

very stupid game, especially when opponent is having the ball and it's at 45 minute / 90 minute, they will be allowed to hold the ball till they finish the attack (most of the time they score); the referee will immediate blow the whistle if my team is having the ball at 45/90 minute.

another thing is the opponent can easily tackle the ball away, and it's almost impossible for my player to tackle and get the ball back. The opponent can always react extremely fast! crap!

I am extremely frustrated!

And there's no way to earn free cash!

15th of Aug, 2013

I downloaded Dungeon Hunter 4 to my phone and played for awhile until I need some gem in game so I bought from them and then they keep deduct my credit for nothing, I didn't check until today. It keep deduct again but this time I got SMS from my bank notify about this transaction. This company is a really lousy SCAM company. Don't buy anything from them ...

• Do
      17th of May, 2016

GOOGLE *Gameloft Inc g.co/payhelp# CA $14.99

This is what is charged to my account and I do not have any idea why.

• Ni
      22nd of Aug, 2016

I was $450 via multiple charges of $29, $4.99, and $1.99, when I did not order anything. The charges occurred on 5/23/2016 when I wasn't even online.

• Ni
      22nd of Aug, 2016

$450 withdrawn without authorization!